• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

FX-Help a Doc out!!!

Dear FX,

I need you guys to help me out a bit!

I am a Doc up here in the Pacific Northwest and in what little free time I do have in this Covid day and age me and a few other fellas work with our local Veterans groups and organize airgun shoots and hunting excursions....See a lot of Vets diagnosed with PTSD list noise as a trigger and a lot of these ladies and gents were avid shooters and hunters back in the day and miss being able to get out and chase critters through the forest!

That is where airguns come in (FX primarily) see they can shoot and hunt and enjoy all that fun stuff with just a puff of air and if you guys could see the look on their faces!! 

LOVE your guns for their power and shot count and with a bit of help from Donny they are quiet as can be for these fine folks who enjoy them without the crack and bang that brings back memories best left untold.....

I need a bit if help though....I have been trying for AGES to snatch up some .22 700mm Superior and Superior Heavy liners to upgrade a few Impacts and Crowns and guys you are killing me with this whole out of stock for months thing....

I just really need em....I have spent THOUSANDS of dollars (like 40-50) in 2020 alone on FX guns and ammo and barrels and liners and pellets and slugs and accessories and on and on and while its great we have the Maverick now and the MK3 Wildcat and MK2 Crown (my personal favorite) I really need to see some work on getting all the accessories that make your product what it is, one of the most versatile and tunable platforms in the business.

I have men and woman that I refuse to give anything less than the best experience around when it comes to this sport we all enjoy and pass on to kids and friends etc. and I know what you are thinking....But Doc its just a liner man it doesn't make that much of a difference....Yes it does, to me because I pour every ounce of my time and energy into this and if buying 75 Superior Liners gives them a 1/16th of an inch improvement then that is what I do. 2020, 59 Superior and Superior Heavy liners purchased. Hell I have bought full MK3 Wildcat barrel kits to JUST pull the liner out!

Not asking for them for free not asking for a discount just asking that you PLEASE start upping the shipping of some of this stuff so we can get our hands on it.....I know its a long post for a first world problem but folks its important to one man trying to help his Brothers and Sisters in arms and I will push and push until I can say without hesitation I am providing them the latest and greatest out there cause they deserve it.

Ever see the movie Rules of Engagement?.....There is a line in that movie " Ever have a pissed off Marine on your ass?" Well maybe I am not a pissed off one but you got me on your ass and only one way to get me off it!!

Take Care and let me know about those liners...

Dr. Mike Long 

Well all Melissa at FX gave me a call today and looks like they have some liners for me!

She was a pleasure to chat with and was most helpful!

Tomorrow morning should have all wrapped up!

FX,

Good on you!! I appreciate your prompt response and your willingness to dig through the warehouse for me.

You went above and beyond and my experience will be shared far beyond this forum....

Sincerely Thank You!

Dr. Mike Long 

Reactions: FunGun