FX harmonics

So happy owners should just accept that we "bought the hype and got scammed"? That is more than a personal opinion when it comes up by a handful of people that say the same thing in every negative FX post. I call that baseless brand bashing and nothing more. Agenda driven hate.

I don't put others or their choices down to build myself or my credibility up. Not everyone is the same. Say anything against the hate and that's called being defensive. Can't win :)

I never said anything about being scammed or hype. I was simply stating about how the OP said that FX have fragile barrel setups compared to Edgun which is 100% fact. I'm also not out to "bash" on FX. I owned a Royale 400 recently and only sold it to fund a bullpup for a recent rat problem that has come up on our farm or else I would have kept it. Was a great gun, easy to shoot and very smooth cocking and the original smooth twist was very accurate. Got nothing bad to say about it. 

Also never said that FX weren't accurate or good choices for others or anything like that. Theyve proven themselves in competition which is great for them. But I don't shoot competition and very rarely groups even 98% I'm a pester. All I said is the new FXs just aren't for me as I'm not a fan of the whole barrel system. Which sucks cause honestly would love a Crown Continuum in .22. Never said any of you who love it made a bad choice or are putting them down. Simply stating there not for me lol I prefer tough guns like the Edguns and various other guns.

I was more referring to what Crosman999 said regarding hype and getting scammed. You mentioned defensive so i quoted you as to why. Anyways its all good everyone is entitled to their opinions.