FX harmonics

The FX Impact sells itself. It doesn't care if someone is jealous of its wins, high shot count, extreme accuracy or its power and extreme flexibility. A lot of people have taken advantage of its massive offerings for good reasons.

Those that have not taken advantage of what FX has to offer, or that have, but couldn't align with its complex design will throw negatives its way, but its success will still shine past all of that.

It is not the gun for every one...No gun is, but there are those that will cherry pick what they can about them just to poke, whether their facts are verified or not. It's human nature to do so when not focused.

I am enjoying my Impact. I wouldn't want it to be the only gun I have though. It's just a really nice addition, and a lot more fun to me with all of its offerings. No, I wouldn't run over it with a truck. It's not designed for that, Lol.

08.1599250132.JPG
These are typical groups at 60 yards with my .22 wildcat all easily covered with a dime. I get the same groups the same poi day after day week after week shooting session after shooting session. What's to complain about? 

I wonder why edguns havent won the ebr yet?

Because the EdGun Morana is too cheap in comparison and based on price the top tier competitors probably don't think it's a worth a try.

Maybe, maybe not. The Morana is not really "ALL THAT"

I own a Morana, and an Impact, and the Impact will flat outshoot the Morana at 50 or 100 yards for me.

Out of the box, the Morana maxes out with MK2 heavies at 880 to 885 without turning the reg up, which you have to disassemble the rifle to do. 

The stock trigger on the Morana is hideous. A very long creepy single stage that I was never able to get to any semblance of repeatability as far as where the sear would break. I resorted to the spring plunger set screw mod to turn it into a faux 2 stage just to get a feel for where the sear would break.

In my opinion, one would be far better off buying a Royale 500 VS a Morana unless you can't swing the additional cost.

You have to put some fettling time in with the Morana, and the factory trigger truly sucks. It will shoot decent once you get it set up right, but for its size and vaunted Edgun pedigree, I think that it would be a disappointment in stock form.

Most all higher end modern PCP's from my small amount of experience all shoot very well. I've found to start looking at other aspects of the guns beyond just accuracy. Being somewhat spoiled I've encountered both sides of quality. Manufacturers for the most part want to save money, to save money I have seen some amazing things that get passed off as better. The reality is they might not be better, just cheaper. When the cost of a unit that's mass produced is under $400 and the retail is over $2000 we can start to see quality a little differently. The reality is nobody wants to admit they may have just followed a hype and gotten scammed out of a dollar. The justification becomes endless, I've seen this before in many other hobbies as well as politics. Obviously something has been done correctly else certain guns wouldn't be so popular. 

Lots of defensive owners lol. Again we're all entitled to our own opinions. We all have different wants and needs and there's nothing wrong with that. 

Also just want to say I'd say 99% of high dollar airguns aren't made in China. Besides the Huben and SK-19 all others (that I'm aware of) are made in European countries, Russia and the US. Just cause we're not buying FX doesn't mean we're supporting China to save some money lol.

Lots of defensive owners lol. Again we're all entitled to our own opinions. We all have different wants and needs and there's nothing wrong with that. 

Also just want to say I'd say 99% of high dollar airguns aren't made in China. Besides the Huben and SK-19 all others (that I'm aware of) are made in European countries, Russia and the US. Just cause we're not buying FX doesn't mean we're supporting China to save some money lol.

So happy owners should just accept that we "bought the hype and got scammed"? That is more than a personal opinion when it comes up by a handful of people that say the same thing in every negative FX post. I call that baseless brand bashing and nothing more. Agenda driven hate.

I don't put others or their choices down to build myself or my credibility up. Not everyone is the same. Say anything against the hate and that's called being defensive. Can't win :)

The above statement can easily be applied to many different brands. Sorry for the few that may be to insecure to see that. We buy and use what we like, doesn't need to be more complicated than that.

Hahah won't admit it was directed at FX? Was it Edgun you meant? Daystate? You love this passive aggressive route, you should turn that perception on yourself and see that you do this often. We've been saying all along if you don't like it don't buy it and stop bashing owners. You ARE doing that whether you're willing to admit it or not.

I would buy a Kral or an AEA rifle before I would buy a JSAR Raptor........

I really really like the FX rifles that I own, I just do not preach the line that they are the best thing since Oscar Meyer invented Bologna. They fill a niche and scratch a certain itch is all. I do believe that the Impact is the most versatile platform going, but I am not going to poo poo someones Priest.

I have 2 wildcats, an Ataman ultra compact, a Cricket mini carbine, a Vulcan Tactic etc...... and I really really really want to try out a Kral Nemesis or Knight, so go figure. It is not all about money. 

So happy owners should just accept that we "bought the hype and got scammed"? That is more than a personal opinion when it comes up by a handful of people that say the same thing in every negative FX post. I call that baseless brand bashing and nothing more. Agenda driven hate.

I don't put others or their choices down to build myself or my credibility up. Not everyone is the same. Say anything against the hate and that's called being defensive. Can't win :)

I never said anything about being scammed or hype. I was simply stating about how the OP said that FX have fragile barrel setups compared to Edgun which is 100% fact. I'm also not out to "bash" on FX. I owned a Royale 400 recently and only sold it to fund a bullpup for a recent rat problem that has come up on our farm or else I would have kept it. Was a great gun, easy to shoot and very smooth cocking and the original smooth twist was very accurate. Got nothing bad to say about it. 

Also never said that FX weren't accurate or good choices for others or anything like that. Theyve proven themselves in competition which is great for them. But I don't shoot competition and very rarely groups even 98% I'm a pester. All I said is the new FXs just aren't for me as I'm not a fan of the whole barrel system. Which sucks cause honestly would love a Crown Continuum in .22. Never said any of you who love it made a bad choice or are putting them down. Simply stating there not for me lol I prefer tough guns like the Edguns and various other guns.

I would buy a Kral or an AEA rifle before I would buy a JSAR Raptor........

I really really like the FX rifles that I own, I just do not preach the line that they are the best thing since Oscar Meyer invented Bologna. They fill a niche and scratch a certain itch is all. I do believe that the Impact is the most versatile platform going, but I am not going to poo poo someones Priest.

I have 2 wildcats, an Ataman ultra compact, a Cricket mini carbine, a Vulcan Tactic etc...... and I really really really want to try out a Kral Nemesis or Knight, so go figure. It is not all about money. 

I'd buy a Kral over a raptor too. I was only stating to sonny about the paying more for something not made in China. Was just stating most quality pcps aren't made in china was all. Nothing about not getting what you paid for.

I have tuned an FXLMPACT mk2 25cal with the slug liner A with nsa 36.2 slugs. I believe if I can tune a gun for slugs so can everyone else. I have no specific abilities but I have a range in my back yard. But with that being said when I actually achieved the tune I had not changed a thing and that has been over 10,000 shots ago. Note that my tune was @ max @910fps , but lately I’ve been shooting @820fps with the same accuracy. The power wheel is set at 4 . I have just felt lucky or determined to get it to what my gun demands ether way I have found the sweet spot. Again if it is possible for me to get there so can you.