FX Halo slugs

ETA for these is simple, keep an eye on the horizon.
I love my FX guns but my excitement over anything new from them is nonexistent. Seen too many things get trotted out for the dog and pony show
and then………………..
with some more…………………………………
then finally!!!………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..still nothing.
How long does FX think they are going to hold a customer’s attention with products that only exist on YouTube?
Think they would transfer some money away from R&D and put it into production and logistics.

Reactions: ram2jeep and Mg616
ETA for these is simple, keep an eye on the horizon.
I love my FX guns but my excitement over anything new from them is nonexistent. Seen too many things get trotted out for the dog and pony show
and then………………..
with some more…………………………………
then finally!!!………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..still nothing.
How long does FX think they are going to hold a customer’s attention with products that only exist on YouTube?
Think they would transfer some money away from R&D and put it into production and logistics.
FX appears to intentionally and habitually announce a new widget well before availability. This is likely intentional. It’s called “pull marketing”. The idea is to get potential buyers salivating and demanding the widget. This demand gives the pull marketer a much more educated guess on raw materials and production time. For financial nerds, it’s a beautiful way to run a business. The big item those wonks miss is consumer frustration. It erodes brand loyalty. Ruger a few years ago used pull marketing, and they eventually figured out that there are ways to estimate production without ticking off the masses.