FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

FX always wants to find a way for people to spend money, but man are they good at it! Honestly, they used to upset me but now I see that they simply just want to push the envelope and they spend zillions on making it happen so you have to give it up to them for that. They may be the juggernaut but they damn sure earned it! Can't wait to see these take over the YouTube feeds.

I for sure think it is time for new valves, ones that do not work against the pressure.
I want 2 things, separate from each other and not linked like now, so hammer you use to adjust to how long / much your valve are open, regardless of the pressure.
And then a regulator to regulate your pressure you shoot with/ your speed

But ! as it is now hammer / valve, and pressure are much linked together and you must find harmony between them for best performance.
I dont have the time for that search, i want to just regulate my shot speed with pressure, and then valve time with hammer so i do not waste air

This is post no. 410.

410 times
n o t h i n g
still adds up to
n o t h i n g.

Just read thru all 21 pages of this thread. Struck by 2 things: how little FX has responded, and you guys are wicked funny and vicious at the same time

Dan, 😊

you deserve a medal 🥇 for your persistence to read through 21 pages of
n o t h i n g.

FX deserves a medal 🥇 for a high success rate at getting us to waste our time with
n o t h i n g.

Matthias

PS: Hey, when do I get MY medal?! I read through those 21 pages, too....

Maybe it’s these?
IMG_2859.jpeg

Reactions: darylm
Sorry, no. Go back to page one and there's a pic and description
Yes but FX will not be making them like their other pellets they will be made by a larger pellets manufacturer example fx halo and FX hybrids and one would think if these pellets didn’t come to fruition the initial manufacturer would not want to waste money in machine tooling development and get a product out to market to start recoup RD costs. Just a thought.