FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

Wasn't one of the early excuses due to them stating that the machinery to manufacture them was taking longer than expected? Would that not possibly indicate that FX is in fact making these?
I may be way off base, but that what it sounds like to me anyway.

Mike
Corbin is way behind on production. RMR may be the manufacturer of these just like what FX calls Hybrids. NSA is testing a similar design that is supposed to be out before summer.

We are waiting for a new type of machine being made that we want to make these on. After we receive this machine and get it up and running we will design and build the tooling needed to make a large meplat slug design. We cannot design the tooling until we get the machine so it will be some time until we can get these into production. We hope to have this available before summer but there are a lot of variables so I cannot give a real time estimate.

Wasn't one of the early excuses due to them stating that the machinery to manufacture them was taking longer than expected? Would that not possibly indicate that FX is in fact making these?

Mike
Just guessing it’s just the molds FX will develop. The production will be 3rd party.

FX Halo’s they are terrific, I spoke to the owner of FX, great Guy, very smart, and told him he’s gotta do something to take pellets out in the market.

You know what? He listened to me, cause I am smart, FX can thank me for giving them advice, they are making millions because of me.

I said to the owner of FX, listen, you’ve got to make FX Halo’s great again.

Mike

Screenshot_20240306_053435_Chrome.jpg

I am thinking when these replace everyone's pellets i will buy their pellets cheap ! I mean pellets will be useless so very very cheap to unload to me , 😎

P.S. if owners are in California they might even pay me to take the lead out of their state !!!!
I think there are going to be a lot of us standing in line to help those that have forsaken pellets...

GsT

I appreciate you AGN members linking the video. 👍🏼 Thanks. 😊

I don't appreciate you youtubers ☹️ — who love to waste 14 minutes of our precious time only to inform us that:

● .30cal Halo will come in 44.5gr
● larger calibers will come out first .30 and up
● precision at 25m is "enough for hunting," not one hole, at 968fps

Matthias