FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

They are 1 giant marketing scheme,
That is what business is all about, and they are successful with that. As long as they market without lies or half truths like many companies do.

I have a Gamo break barrel and love it, but their marketing is FULL of half truths. Like shooting 1300 fps. Yes, maybe it can do it at sea level with some super light weight pellets and oil causing dieseling. But who shoots like that? Where is the accuracy gone to?

Years ago I bought a laptop computer where they advertised "Up To" this spec and that spec. When I started to use it, it did not reached that specs and I asked them about it. They sad "Yes, if you add this or that hardware". I returned it.

They also lied and told users this would replace pellets,
That is part of half truths. If you ask them they may say "Yes, for certain of their barrels." Not an outright lie but not true for all rifles.
Id rather own something that can shoot many different ammos well
Agreed. For now I don't have a choice. I only have one PCP.

That is what business is all about, and they are successful with that. As long as they market without lies or half truths like many companies do.

I have a Gamo break barrel and love it, but their marketing is FULL of half truths. Like shooting 1300 fps. Yes, maybe it can do it at sea level with some super light weight pellets and oil causing dieseling. But who shoots like that? Where is the accuracy gone to?

That is part of half truths. If you ask them they may say "Yes, for certain of their barrels." Not an outright lie but not true for all rifles.

Agreed. For now I don't have a choice. I only have one PCP.

The break barrels always have a very high fps rating when shooting alloy pellets, its in the fine print.

FX is full of half truths, they advertise MAX FPE with the heaviest projectile and shot count with the lightest projectile, while marketing a rifle thats a power house. The half truths and full truths argument is null.

The pellet has provided accuracy and efficiency; the staple projectile of choice of airguns for the last century… until now. Introducing the latest innovation from FX Airguns: FX Halo Ammunition. The replacement for the airgun pellet.

I see a half truth.

Reactions: Caliber 22
Revering to that video, that is why I said on another thread in AGN the my PCP is a 2 MOA rifle. I shot many 100 meter groups well below 2 MOA but just as much above it. I shot one, only one 0.85 MOA group at 100 meter but on the same plate a 1.51 MOA group, averaging 1.18 MOA. I did not shoot more groups being afraid to ruin the plate and not having a special plate to show. Yes, I show my best groups, not my worst groups. I don't say I do it all day long. With my PB rifles, on a good day, I can also get under 1 MOA, even .5 MOA but like he said, the average is much bigger.

Again, only if this Halo stuff can do better and at a comparable price to pellets, I will be interested, otherwise not.

Reactions: BBGunn
I like the name "Phantoms". I have to be a phantom, here, there and gone. Every spring and summer I get 2 to 4 liters of raccoons walking my 6' fence making a 90 deg. turn and headed to our animal feeder lady 3 places down. I really want that Phantom pellet and the sidewinder for 2 very Phantom type holes like, on each target, cause after the first 2 critters they all do a lot of duck and run the rest of the summer, and I need big holes cause I have to catch them on the "dodge and fly" so they bleed out quick and I can gather them up quick and get them away from my place. They move quick once they know that I know. I am debating on semi or full . I like the Idea of a little more control with semi . I have about 3 acres and machinery, plus 1.65 acres in alfalfa and a pasture and water. I've given up gardening. They get more than I do. Almost stopped all the kits and one doe last year. Squirrels everywhere. Closest neighbor is beside my place and is feeding them along with the feeder lady, she feeds every thing. They don't know whether to go to his feed or hers down the way. They seem to stop at his place and when thy notice the rest are headed to her place they leave. Of course I must stay under the line of sight and always have an excellent back stop. Wouldn't want to upset any folks. Well be sure of your target and squeeze slow. Bye SMOKE. P.S. I Used to watch my dad's blue gray cigarette smoke fade away like a " Phantom." Not a trace left. No noise. That is the right Idea for me.
How about fart in da wind 🌬️

Reactions: darylm
Guys can talk all the smack they want. But the second word is out that they are available somewhere, guys fingers will look like an 8th grade chicks fingers texting trying to order them. There will be guys trying to shoot them out of Walmart springers. FX knows what they are doing. One good group get posted by a Prod owner and every Prod owner will be ordering them and so on. It’s how this hobby works and makes people rich. Half truths

Guys can talk all the smack they want. But the second word is out that they are available somewhere, guys fingers will look like an 8th grade chicks fingers texting trying to order them. There will be guys trying to shoot them out of Walmart springers. FX knows what they are doing. One good group get posted by a Prod owner and every Prod owner will be ordering them and so on. It’s how this hobby works and makes people rich. Half truths
so true, but why make us wait so long??

• Haha
Reactions: Matt B. (SHOOK)
1000043224.gif

Unless they work in all magazine types, especially the ones with split o-rings that hold the pellets in place, they ain't replacing pellets.

They also lied and told users this would replace pellets
The "say goodbye to pellets", that in my mind is right out of the mouth of any politician, i am pretty sure there is a lot of guys out there that would absolutely blow a fuse if they suddenly was not able to buy pellets, and i would be one of them even if i do call myself a slug whore.

I probably also do it myself, but i really wish all people would be more careful when they speak or write something, politicians - used car salesmen - journalists are just the top of the iceberg.

I remember when that facebook thing came out and you had friends in there, that was the first turn off for me, CUZ i do absolutely not call any of the nice people i have met online for friends, to be able to do that i would need to have daily access to them for a pretty long time ( longer than a year ) to just consider slapping that moniker on someone.

I do some times write "internet friends", but by that i just mean interesting people i have met online whom i would like to meet.

Reactions: Mr.H