FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

When we were off patrol and holding a field day on our sub we would play Humble Pie's " Thirty Days in the Hole" over the boat's engine room 2MC at full volume.

So years later, as a civilian, I had a contract in South Africa and had a chance to shotgun some out of a friend's most beautiful, expensive, trap gun.

Hopefully it didn't mess up the chokes.
So the trap gun didn't choke, but did it cough? 🤣

2 of my favorite Crazy people.
One would go under water in a glorified trash can, and then people like me that would jump out of perfectly good Areoplanes!
:ROFLMAO:
There is no such thing as a perfectly good air plane.They are just a crash looking for a place to happen or a elevator to altitude. Been there a couple times.

richie videoing.jpg

FX propaganda, you just gotta love it!?!:

"The FX Impact is firmly seen as the greatest airgun made. The proof is undeniable".

"The FX Halo was conceived in the mind of Fredrik Axelsson. He knew that the pellet was going to quickly fade in relevance".

I picture someone in a snow covered cabin in Sweden, naked, with a bong of old cheap wine, the bowl packed with Durban Poison, puffing away and typing these stellar works of copy while rocking out to Pussy Riot.
Fred must not know about these. Never to fade! It’s a happy day when you find a rifle that likes Crosmans.

IMG_2107.jpeg

1.5 yrs roughly since this thread was started. Anticipation prolly makes stuff like this just fly off the vendors shelves.
Yeah, just something else that I absolutely need to tune my gun for....not. I mean for giggles I'll help out their bottom line but they'd best be the best thing since PB&J's.