FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

My Cayden loves NSA 17.5s, but they icepick through everything I've shot them into. I've never had any luck getting them to expand like Knockouts. Hopefully the new ones will be better.

My custom barreled Avenger likes the NSA 17.5 also. Here's the first 5 shot group I put through it. 51 yards 950fps 1 inch target dot.
1704363116536.jpeg

With the grief paper some times give me i am okay if it suffer / bleed out slowly :giggle:

The cruelty that some people subject paper to.... —
is only equaled (and crassly surpassed) by the cruelty that some people commit against other people by means of paper.

So, Brian, I think you're OK with your "make paper SUFFER" approach.

Matthias

the photos I posted above, I didn't take them, they intrigued me a lot, they are the JSB KO mk3, they look a lot like the legendary HALO

Thank you for clarifying, I appreciate it!

● OK, so these photos of these large hollow points are JSB KnockOuts MK3 — that hopefully will come out this year — but so far we only have heard of .177cal.

● And then we also have NSA working on a large hollow point design, hopefully also for this year.

😊 That sounds really encouraging. Then we won't need FX to come out with another overpriced lead piece.... 👍🏼

Matthias

Reactions: Chard
There are a lot of paper here i am not allowed to shoot at.
But somehow on election day, my ballot have a way of finding its way into my chest pocket, and the ballot box i put some garbage paper in on my way out.

Making a 10 mm smily target at each name and putting it up at 50 M is sadly the only joy i get out of the democratic process here.
For good reasons i can not share me shooting this paper as that would be very frowned upon.

And i do so wish i had much more joy actually using my ballot in the way it was supposed to be used, but i can not participate in what is going on here, even if i have 13 more options than American voters have.

Reactions: JungleShooter
See I never had to open the hollowpoint on mine to do that I just had to shoot them at 920fps or above and they do just that
In the first picture I posted, they weren't modified before they were shot. I'm shooting them at 1000 fps and they do great straight from the tin. I opened the cavity on the ones in the second picture just to see what would happen.

Reactions: JaceSpace1369
FX propaganda, you just gotta love it!?!:

"The FX Impact is firmly seen as the greatest airgun made. The proof is undeniable".

"The FX Halo was conceived in the mind of Fredrik Axelsson. He knew that the pellet was going to quickly fade in relevance".

I picture someone in a snow covered cabin in Sweden, naked, with a bong of old cheap wine, the bowl packed with Durban Poison, puffing away and typing these stellar works of copy while rocking out to Pussy Riot.

FX propaganda, you just gotta love it!?!:

"The FX Impact is firmly seen as the greatest airgun made. The proof is undeniable".

"The FX Halo was conceived in the mind of Fredrik Axelsson. He knew that the pellet was going to quickly fade in relevance".

I picture someone in a snow covered cabin in Sweden, naked, with a bong of old cheap wine, the bowl packed with Durban Poison, puffing away and typing these stellar works of copy while rocking out to Pussy Riot.
How do you know about Durban Poison?

Seeing as i am out of that game i had to duckduck, but my guesstimate based on context was right.
Sweden have indeed become more open, not CUZ they opned up, but rather guests in their house have kicked the door wide open.

In my day if you just brought a bottle of scotch on your fishing trip there, you would get forever friends along the river, and last time we was there as a bigger party, well not even +100 g Moroccan we brought did anything, but my scotch still did, of course this was also very north in Sweden.
Our fishing trip was pretty merry, even if half the company did a emergency exit 1 week into the 2 week trip, of course i was the one left behind to baby sit " the problem " and drive it back home to Denmark.

How do you know about Durban Poison?
When we were off patrol and holding a field day on our sub we would play Humble Pie's " Thirty Days in the Hole" over the boat's engine room 2MC at full volume.

So years later, as a civilian, I had a contract in South Africa and had a chance to shotgun some out of a friend's most beautiful, expensive, trap gun.

Hopefully it didn't mess up the chokes.