FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

No I'll continue to think and speak for myself.

I contacted Mr Nielsen at NSA who says they will have a similar slug but no release date was available.
This place is ridiculous about avatars. Mine at one time was a pic of ralphie from Xmas story opening his daisy RR only an ar15 was photo shopped in and the caption “wow an ar15 signed by Kyle “ was dubbed in also and that was deemed political. Don’t like overly restrictive rules but I don’t own this place so have to play along or leave 🤷‍♂️

Interesting

404151165_770981781713745_6608519539525554934_n.jpg

404997859_770981858380404_6824407879200163559_n.jpg

Reactions: qball
2042521409.jpg

▪︎ I don't care who makes these.
▪︎ I don't care what they are called.
▪︎ I just want them!!
▪︎ I want maximum hollow point expansion....

Why are most hollow point slugs so strong on the "point" part —
and so weak on the "hollow" part??

🟠 All I want is a hollow point projectile with MAXIMUM EXPANSION
that has a BC high enough* to keep up the velocity
needed for that maximum expansion.

Help me!

Matthias

*A BC of 0.045 would be perfect, guaranteeing that impact velocity stays above 800fps all the way to 50y (with a MV of 950fps).
And that same BC — when used for angled shots — makes sure that the projectile would not retain much energy to do harm when falling back to earth.

Last edited:
I'm only interested in slugs. I want maximum performance on varmints at the lowest cost per shot.. I believe there is a high demand for a product like this and would rather purchase from an US manufacturer that has invested heavily in our sport like NSA.
Options are a good thing and slugs should be allowed in every competition as long as everyone has access to the same ammunition.

Last edited:
View attachment 421723

▪︎ I don't care who makes these.
▪︎ I don't care what they are called.
▪︎ I just want them!!
▪︎ I want maximum hollow point expansion....

Why are most hollow point slugs so strong on the "point" part —
and so weak on the "hollow" part??

🟠 All I want is a hollow point projectile with MAXIMUM EXPANSION
that has a BC high enough* to keep up the velocity
needed for that maximum expansion.

Help me!

Matthias

*A BC of 0.045 would be perfect, guaranteeing that impact velocity stays above 800fps all the way to 50y (with a MV of 950fps).
And that same BC — when used for angled shots — makes sure that the projectile would not retain much energy to do harm when falling back to earth.
I want em too! I just hope the shoot as good as the MK1 donuts do.
IMG_20230123_101043606.jpg

This is what happened when I opened up the hollow point on the mk1s.
50274.jpg

Reactions: darylm