FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

Don’t bother not that good apparently readings all over the place
Lol, what a trolling comment. "Don't bother, not that good, apparently all over the place" means you didn't read the comments and see any context, you didn't watch the video to review the context given, and the list goes on. This comment says I saw others say it sucks so that I will jump on the bandwagon. (This is alllllll regardless of the facts if it actually is good or not im just laughing at you) Way to be a 🐑🐑 🛠️

Lol, what a trolling comment. "Don't bother, not that good, apparently all over the place" means you didn't read the comments and see any context, you didn't watch the video to review the context given, and the list goes on. This comment says I saw others say it sucks so that I will jump on the bandwagon. (This is alllllll regardless of the facts if it actually is good or not im just laughing at you) Way to be a 🐑🐑 🛠️
I tried looking up some reviews on UK and EU air gun sites, I couldn’t find any.

Well the Swedes, as well as us Danes, we are old people that have risen, and then faded into the realm of legend and myth several times.
And mind you this is without any natural cataclysmic events, just time ticking on nice and slowly.
I think we are so used to it, that by now even if it is clear it is happening again right now, well no one seem to care.

Mind you this up and down thing, in my perspective it seem to be true about any country / culture / society, but is is too bad we have not evolved enough to stop this rather unfortunate trend.

Fix ? Well i dont know, if anything we should probably hold the people in charge responsible, elected or there in other ways.

Until it reaches my hand, I will wait while eating a sweet roll that looks just like it.
images (7).jpeg

Reactions: Dairyboy