FX Halo Ammunition - Say Goodbye To Pellets

I have just paid 15 EURO for 4.5 mm Monster redesign pellets ( 400 PCS ) those are " just " 12 euro at ballistas.
Buying enough + shipping from CZ to Denmark i think i have paid well to support a local store.

FX must be competitive on price / quality, otherwise i fortunately have other options in 4.5 mm slugs to shoot.
But make something nice, and i will pick up that and shoot that too, make something REALLY nice and i will just shoot that.

I have just paid 15 EURO for 4.5 mm Monster redesign pellets ( 400 PCS ) those are " just " 12 euro at ballistas.
Buying enough + shipping from CZ to Denmark i think i have paid well to support a local store.

FX must be competitive on price / quality, otherwise i fortunately have other options in 4.5 mm slugs to shoot.
But make something nice, and i will pick up that and shoot that too, make something REALLY nice and i will just shoot that.
Although JSB are also expensive, they should realistically have a slightly higher price than, say, Gamo ammunition, which is twice or more cheaper than JSB. 1 kg of lead 2 euros...

I'll be a believer IF & ONLY IF they'll shoot out of Original Smooth Twist barrels with accuracy close to or exceeding JSB's. I'll BET they won't shoot well out of my Boss!
No no no no, there will be a new Super X ultra light heavy liner to shoot them.
Coupled with the new generation 4 tuner shroud baffle rail.......

You get the idea. ;)

And here we are…..three months later!
WTH are they?! FX always does this. They announce a new product before it’s even remotely close to being ready for distribution. That’s a good way to give your customer base a bad taste and cause them to divert their loyalty elsewhere. SMDH
Same comercial strategy than for flying cars...... An Interesting idea not landed yet.

Same comercial strategy than for flying cars...... An Interesting idea not landed yet.

But Emu,

don't you see, they ARE flying!!

You just have to BELIEVE!
Believe what the professional liars and manipulators in the advertising departments everywhere are feeding you.
Then you will see them flying, too. Just try it! And while you do, keep your credit card handy.

BELIEVE!!​

Matthias 😉

You gotta love those cars of the future visions from the 50 and 60ties. And even some cars from back then that actually got made.

I dont feel people are as visionary today, though many other factors seem to indicate that being wrong, often can be a good thing, or at least be spun to look like that.
Hell there are even participation medals today, you win without even trying very hard.