Fx gladiator leaking need help

I haven't been involved in a while, but iv been lurking a bit here and there. It seems that the gladiator wasn't a very popular model iv never been able to find much info about it.hopfully someone has one and has sorted this out before. My gun is leaking from somewhere by the power wheel, I think. I had this problem once before and found, There is a bolt between the barrel and front air cylinder. When you tighten this bolt the leak stopped. This time when I snugged it up the power wheel got very tight and difficult to turn. So I'm guessing there is something more wrong than loose connections. Bad o rings I'm assuming, but looking at the parts drawing it looks a bit intimidating and I'm not so sure about working on an HPA system. Any insight would appreciated thanks guys.

Is your Gladiator a MkI or MkII?...either way it is most likely an oring...Ernest Rowe has videos on YouTube specifically for changing out the oring in the power adjustment wheel.
Also there is an FX owners forum that has lots of info on the gladi8or....modifications like two different ways to add a regulator on a MkI...

If you have not worked on a PCP or don't understand HPA or the various ways things seal you should send it out for repairs..

I think you might have more than on problem goin on with your gun. If it is leaking when you go to fill it, it is probably leaking past the main valve pin. If you are some what mechanically inclined it should be a easy fix. Your main valve pin is either broke. bent or seal on the main valve pin is defective. I would start with that and when reassembling replace all orings and seals that you have to disassemble to get to it. I had to replace the main valve pin and deburr the valve body on my MK1 when the head of my main valve pin broke. Mine leaked with a new valve pin then after I found and removed the burr in the valve body no more leak.

​I have not seen too much out there about the Gladiator MKII, is it an under rated gun? Just went to Airguns of Arizona to put my hands on some guns before buying. I love how the Gladiator holds. I was kinda pushed to a Daystate while there, better warranty and such. Need some information if anyone wants to share on how good is the Gladiator MKII in .22 and .25.
Thanks

Not to be hijacking this thread but I think the Gladiator is under rated. I could not afford a new FX when wanting to get into PCP,s. I was really liking the Gladiator MK2 with its huge shot count but it was out of my price range. Then I found a MK1 .22cal Gladiator at a gun show for $500.00. Cant compare to other PCP rifles this is the only one I have. Ton of shots ,very accurate, as accurate as the person shooting it. The only draw back of the gun is the looks with the rear bottle. Either you like the looks or don't. The gladiator shares the same breach block as the Royal. My opinion you can't go wrong with a FX Gladiator.