FX FX generic magazines on Amazon??

I have a FX maverick and have purchared Orion Iguana Hunter 3d printed magazines. Those work fine.

I just found these on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Maverick-Cro...1712765834&sprefix=,aps,121&sr=8-7&th=1&psc=1

The 3D printing looks a little rougher that the Orion mags. But they are 2 mags for 35.00 shipping included.

Has anyone used these? New seller as of April 5 2024 TqEquipments in Washington State. I also see QD Fox printed on the magazines.

Your post made me curios @jagbender.
So, I ordered a pair in 177.
They will make a direct comparison to my Orion 177
They're not going to arrive for at least a week, and up to 3 weeks, according to Amazon
(April17-May 2)
I will update this post with my impressions
Edward
I also ordered a pair for my .25 I will be posting a review also, If you zoom in on the photos on Amazon you can see the slight imperfections in the lids.

II also found these mags on eBay
They seem to be the same as Amazon except that there is no photo showing the QD Fox logo'
Same price but less for shipping.

Reactions: jagbender
I received my two mags today. Quality looks better than on Amazon photos. Works great.

Mags.jpg

Reactions: Trucker3573
I have a FX maverick and have purchared Orion Iguana Hunter 3d printed magazines. Those work fine.

I just found these on Amazon. https://www.amazon.com/Maverick-Crown-Wildcat-Dreamline-Magazine/dp/B0CZYPR4WL/ref=sr_1_7?crid=2KA20CDQ7PRTW&dib=eyJ2IjoiMSJ9.-xrVIrKoV9oJIjrTCxwYVrOHKLkmHGLFkrp7JHj-lFv-uH1P1cdkWP_L0bjWsHAfr6Gwy8RLEDnQAGptEOF_5JPoSH84jfwonL7Agx6QdYWOsDUyDnD8uXrkmL9cmr9U.-2cICDSpOoxglZWbyWoTC8k-29bb52qyVdi4ocsJxE4&dib_tag=se&keywords=fx+maverick+.25+magazine&qid=1712765834&sprefix=,aps,121&sr=8-7&th=1&psc=1

The 3D printing looks a little rougher that the Orion mags. But they are 2 mags for 35.00 shipping included.

Has anyone used these? New seller as of April 5 2024 TqEquipments in Washington State. I also see QD Fox printed on the magazines.
I bought the 2 set magazine item and they seem to be good. The material does not feel cheap. However, one magazine does seem to require "breaking in" a little more.

Last edited:
Mine in 177 came today
The workmanship looks good, the lids open easily, and they fit well in the breech
Will shoot using them in a Crown MkII this weekend and report back
Goodmorning
Finally, here is my impression of these magazines
I bought a pair of 177 via Amazon
When they arrived, both had problems advancing pellets properly
Rather than bitch and moan at Amazon I found the seller on eBay.
And sent him a note regarding the problem. (not a complaint)
He responded by asking If I'd be OK with testing some redesigns
Which I did in my Crown MkII using both JSB 13,43 and 16.1gn pellets
The result was magazines that load easily and advance very smoothly
FWIW
I also tried a pair of 22 caliber, and they worked very well upon delivery.

Unfortunately, I do not have any Orion mags to make a direct comparison

Hope you find this info helpful

Edward

Here is a link should you be curious