FX Fill Knob

There are so many aftermarket options for an extended foster fitting - every reputable airgun brand or retailer from Saber Tactical to Huma Air to Utah Airguns to Bullet Central will have one for you. If all else fails, there are plenty on Amazon as well. Just pick one:

Seems my Mk3 came with a "slightly..." longer than normal fill disconnect . It was still a fingernail grab, but it was longer than the one that I have.
Then comes the Ghost. A nicely long...disconnect fitting came with that gun. But...it "still" needs a female Foster fitting adapter ! Am I the only one that thinks that quick disconnects should have the Foster fitting end on the hse end, and not have to spend another $10 to $15 on another...fitting ?

Mike

Reactions: Chukar60 and Ingwe
Seems my Mk3 came with a "slightly..." longer than normal fill disconnect . It was still a fingernail grab, but it was longer than the one that I have.
Then comes the Ghost. A nicely long...disconnect fitting came with that gun. But...it "still" needs a female Foster fitting adapter ! Am I the only one that thinks that quick disconnects should have the Foster fitting end on the hse end, and not have to spend another $10 to $15 on another...fitting ?

Mike
Totally agree

Do other upper end guns come with two mags? Say $1,500 and up? Just curious.
Edgun Lelyas & Matadors do - but their mags are simplistic and cheaper in price to begin with. There are others that include multiple mags too but the Edguns come to mind first.

[Edit: the Leshiy 2's also come with two mags...]

Edgun Lelyas & Matadors do - but their mags are simplistic and cheaper in price to begin with. There are others that include multiple mags too but the Edguns come to mind first.

[Edit: the Leshiy 2's also come with two mags...]
Thanks for the reply. I had no idea who may have.
I would not base a buying decision on getting an extra mag, but it is a nice touch.

I still haven’t figured out if you are referring to the cover for the male foster fitting or a female foster fitting for your fill source 🤷‍♂️. Seems both parts have been referenced by members.
True, if OP is complaining about the little black plastic fill port cover, then this is his answer here:

It's extended and magnetic for easy on/off.

True, if OP is complaining about the little black plastic fill port cover, then this is his answer here:

It's extended and magnetic for easy on/off.
That the one I just ordered!