• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX excitement gone

I only speak out of experience, my impact mk2 25cal was worth the wait and money maybe. I have no regrets, in fact i encourage them because the complexity is the only way that one has the abilities to make the adjustments needed to find out what the gun likes. It’s designed to be adjustable for the very reason to achieve the results and accuracy we all need.

Man I had the exact same thought and my wait was only a week.....Seems FX is loosing its luster quality wise.

I own MANY FX guns and can say only my Crowns and Crown Continuums have had zero issues.

I have 3 MK3 Wildcats....All 3 have lower power than advertised except my .22 Sniper which had a gauge leak.

I have a few Impacts ( all MK2 with power plenum) ALL had gauges that were off by quite a bit as well as pellet probe alignment issues.

I have more than a few Crowns and Continuums and they are flawless....I did add Huma gauges to them all fir piece of mind and a few got a Huma Gen 3 reg upgrade but they all function flawlessly and are so simple to turn into powerhouses it is almost to easy!

My Taipan Veteran Long and Kalibr Crickets and Vulcans etc....NO issues and will give damn near any FX gun a run for its money.

Have 3 DayStates (2 RedWolf HP, one in .22 and one in .25 and 1 Pulsar) They beat FX hands down in power and accuracy.....Added a heliboard to both RedWolf guns and have far more adjustability than an Impact minus the ability to swap calibers and barrel lengths but hard to mess with something that is damn near flawless!

Morale of the story.....There are LOTS of high quality, accurate guns out there...

P.S.- As long as you buy from the fine folks on the forum lots of good deals to be had second hand.

My 2 cents....

I waited two mounts for a dealer to get a date for shipment from FX which then stuck an extra four months at customs. I drove tree hours door to door and got my Impact PP a very first piece from the pile.

Got home and next day this stupid boring C19 shot down all the clubs.

Now I am on the very long waiting list for a new membership, they have no idea when but at least 6-8 months out with any new open spot.

Around my place no CROWN Land all private land, farmers and forrests, Conservation Area's...I asked them if they would let me shoot couple days per week or month. Then I realized if any of the lifestock/animal dies "the farmer" can/could/will point out a finger at me for lead poisoning...then a totally new game begins which can be really uncomfortable.

My .25 cal destroyed tree 6 mm hard steel backstop plates in my basement... so far.

So you just don't be pissed.

Sometimes airguns are so exciting that while we are waiting for them to arrive, we feel like pumped up little boys in a meme.

1598330519_4894084145f4496976ca017.15134862.jpg