FX Fx Dynamic Questions

so when the Fx panthera initially came out I wasn’t too impressed. I think the low shot count was one of the put offs for me. However after hearing about it’s excellent long range accuracy, and power, (which I’m a fan of) and after they came out with the Dynamic version with higher air capacity, I’m definitely thinking about pulling the trigger on one.
I’m thinking of going with the .30 caliber/700 mm. I’d like to be able to shoot an nsa 54.5 or similar weight slug at 1050 fps. Do those of you who have this platform think I will need a tungsten hammer or any power mods to achieve this? Or will it be able to do this with only the proper tune?
I’ve been consuming every bit of information I can on these guns so I’d enjoy any pointers you dynamic owners out there can contribute. Information about what slugs they like, tune etc. will be appreciated.

so when the Fx panthera initially came out I wasn’t too impressed. I think the low shot count was one of the put offs for me. However after hearing about it’s excellent long range accuracy, and power, (which I’m a fan of) and after they came out with the Dynamic version with higher air capacity, I’m definitely thinking about pulling the trigger on one.
I’m thinking of going with the .30 caliber/700 mm. I’d like to be able to shoot an nsa 54.5 or similar weight slug at 1050 fps. Do those of you who have this platform think I will need a tungsten hammer or any power mods to achieve this? Or will it be able to do this with only the proper tune?
I’ve been consuming every bit of information I can on these guns so I’d enjoy any pointers you dynamic owners out there can contribute. Information about what slugs they like, tune etc. will be appreciated.
hello, as far as the dynamics in the .30 caliber are concerned, the NSA 54 grain certainly can shoot at this speed, although a minor problem is the Chok barrel that they put there, it slows down the speed at the end. as for the Tungsten hammer, you can't use it, it's too heavy and it will destroy your stem valve. for higher pressures you will need to buy a 13.2g hammer. I personally made a set of 12.8 13.2 and 13.6g and the 13.2 is good around 165 bar then I use the 13.6 it works better for me. I have a dynamic express 700 in caliber .25 and NSA 55.5 grain, I shoot velocities of 287-288ms at 160 bars with .30, I reckon you can achieve the same at 150 bars

hello, as far as the dynamics in the .30 caliber are concerned, the NSA 54 grain certainly can shoot at this speed, although a minor problem is the Chok barrel that they put there, it slows down the speed at the end. as for the Tungsten hammer, you can't use it, it's too heavy and it will destroy your stem valve. for higher pressures you will need to buy a 13.2g hammer. I personally made a set of 12.8 13.2 and 13.6g and the 13.2 is good around 165 bar then I use the 13.6 it works better for me. I have a dynamic express 700 in caliber .25 and NSA 55.5 grain, I shoot velocities of 287-288ms at 160 bars with .30, I reckon you can achieve the same at 150 bars
Thanks. I didn’t know they choke the slug barrels?
How do you like the gun? Are they very accurate?
I hope to hear from some .30 cal owners too.

Thanks. I didn’t know they choke the slug barrels?
How do you like the gun? Are they very accurate?
I hope to hear from some .30 cal owners too.
yes, I didn't know at first that they also use a choke for the slug barrel, but after measuring and testing it's true. overall, I am very satisfied with the dynamic, the accuracy is very good, but you need to find the right ammunition that tastes good and works. next is the expansion with a second bottle and overall a lot of possible settings

Reactions: airprsr
So I decided to go for a .30 dynamic 700. I went ahead and sent UA money order via certified letter. Lo and behold it gets lost in the mail and is still not delivered, and now the UA site is saying out of stock on the .30😩.
So now I’m trying to decide should I wait for the .30, not knowing how long till they’re available or go for a .25?
What I want it for is precision long range shooting with slugs with a reasonable bc and enough wallap to take out a coyote if the opportunity presented. I know the heavier .25 slugs would probably do that but maybe not as well as the .30.
If the .25 was very accurate with enough power to push some of the heavier slugs I might go for it?

I’d love to hear from people that have these guns on how they perform.

Can the dynamic.25 push a 55.5 nsa to 1040 fps without undo strain to the gun?
I shoot NSA 55.5 grain but at 280 ms with .25 and the test at 200 meters is 5 cm on target. but now I have already finished my slugs, i.e. the pressing die and my shape, a total of 4 different weights from one die and the bc1 is a wonderful 0.273 at 288 ms 54grain but I will still test a higher speed when there should be a bigger bc due to the shape of the bullet. as for mass produced slugs Zan, NSA and Altaros have good results.

I shoot NSA 55.5 grain but at 280 ms with .25 and the test at 200 meters is 5 cm on target. but now I have already finished my slugs, i.e. the pressing die and my shape, a total of 4 different weights from one die and the bc1 is a wonderful 0.273 at 288 ms 54grain but I will still test a higher speed when there should be a bigger bc due to the shape of the bullet. as for mass produced slugs Zan, NSA and Altaros have good results.
What is your regulator set at to achieve that velocity with the 55.5? Could higher speeds be achieved?

What is your regulator set at to achieve that velocity with the 55.5? Could higher speeds be achieved?
I'll write it more precisely like this: I'm currently using a hammer of 13.2 grams, a regulator pressure of 158 bar and a micro setting of 3.25 as an initial setting for NSA 55.5 grain at a speed of 275ms and slowly raising the micro

Reactions: airprsr
UPDATE: Ive now owned my dynamic for several months. I went with the .30/700mm. I have it tuned to shoot 54 gr. zan’s at around 1010 fps. I added the 13.2 grain hammer weight, and some homemade lead weights to the arca rail to improve balance and stability. It’s topped with an arken sh4.
How do I like it? A LOT! It’s an absolute tack driver at long distances. In my opinion they’re the best long range airgun out there. It’s a keeper.

It took a good bit of tuning but now my .25 dynamic 700 will paste apples at 300yds with 26gr impulse air slugs.
NSA and Zan slugs in a heavier weight are on my to do list. But I’m thinking more in the 34-42gr class. As with only 26gr slugs I’ve pretty well destroyed the skulls on several groundhogs this spring.

The Dynamic has really peeked my interest since Air Hunter Gerhard has been showing this chassis for the Panthera/Dynamic/King
Screenshot_20240510_100534_Chrome.jpg