FX FX DYNAMIC OR KEEP M3?

Hi All,
i,m starting to think to get myself a Dynamic in .30 cal for long distance shooting mainly just for fun and because i can, I,m getting this obsession that ELR appeals to me and the odd bit of rabbit shooting at distance also appeals, My gun cabinet at the moment compiles of a tunned M3 in .25, a tuned Huben K! In ,25, A tuned Vulcan 3 in .22, And a Leishy 2 in .30 i dont like the Leishy but rate the other 3 highly,
i shoot all 3 out to 200yds regular and my question is would a Dynamic open up even longer distances at a better accuracy ?, or even would it be more accurate at 200yds than my collection, The dynamic would be just used as a super long range tool and i never take any of my guns off my property so long length wouldn’t be any issue, I.m trying not to get sucked in by all the hype so appreciate your comments, Thanks

I have not layed hands on that dynamic block but provided you have a consistent tune i would say a good BC projectile in a barrel it was made for and enough elevation travel scope is all you need.

The barrel is the same in the two guns.

In a fx maverick i am confortable shooting altaros slugs in a 1:18 twist .25 barrel out to 765yards so i leave it up to you. 140bars is all it takes to me. Those are happy at around mach 0.78. I would say try.

Thanks guys for your reply’s, 765 yds GEEZE that is impressive, at present i,m using zans .253 /38gr and I’m no super competition shooter but i,m very happy with my accuracy i will defo try some Altros slugs as i have read up previously on these and they seem to be the dogs, As much as i want a new rifle i must hold off and persevere with what i have in the gun cabinet think I’m getting sucked in by all the hype……