• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Fx dynamic expres 700 cal .25 And talking about hammer weight

in caliber .25 I did the ATP smooth 3.24g test, i.e. 50 grain, and in my settings, but with a heavier hammer of 13.6 grams, I have the number of shots 60 and I haven't even reached the reg setting yet.
IMG-20230827-WA0004.jpeg
IMG-20230827-WA0006.jpeg
IMG-20230827-WA0008.jpeg

Reactions: stephenst4470
so I will share with you another knowledge that I found out. it didn't seem to me that when I set the pressure on the regulator, it started to rise on its own after about 5 minutes, sometimes even by 10-12 bar. I thought about what it could be and the only possibility came to mind was the regulator. so I took it apart today and found that a piece of plastic the size of a hair, see the photo, I removed it, greased all the rings, folded it and that was it. now I set the pressure to 145 bar and it stays set there. as another defect that was removed was that after the shot it took up to 8 seconds for the pressure to return to the set pressure. now it's about 2 seconds. as the last thing that has improved is the almost constant speed of the shot, the maximum deviation is +-1 m/s
IMG_20230828_143114.jpg
IMG_20230828_143141.jpg

Reactions: stephenst4470
so I will share with you another knowledge that I found out. it didn't seem to me that when I set the pressure on the regulator, it started to rise on its own after about 5 minutes, sometimes even by 10-12 bar. I thought about what it could be and the only possibility came to mind was the regulator. so I took it apart today and found that a piece of plastic the size of a hair, see the photo, I removed it, greased all the rings, folded it and that was it. now I set the pressure to 145 bar and it stays set there. as another defect that was removed was that after the shot it took up to 8 seconds for the pressure to return to the set pressure. now it's about 2 seconds. as the last thing that has improved is the almost constant speed of the shot, the maximum deviation is +-1 m/s
View attachment 384184
View attachment 384183
I need to take a peek at mine, mine creeps overnight by 5-10 bar, and it refreshes a little slow. I figured it would break in sooner or later.

Huma has the larger transfer port and high flow slug probe now, I wonder how much difference it would make...
this is a barrel and caliber replacement kit only. I have a dual transfer port and a slug pin in the base on the dynamic.
I also got the original one that comes with the Panther and I think it's better, maybe it's just my impression