• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Fx dynamic expres 700 cal .25 And talking about hammer weight

I also did a test after the replacement, although it is done to test the accuracy and the maximum number of shots, but it is still very nice now.
IMG_20230820_181909.jpg
IMG_20230820_181913.jpgIMG_20230820_182047.jpg
made 16 shots with this setup. Initial pressure 235bar. residual see photo

Reactions: stephenst4470
I'm going to be purchasing a lathe/mill combo in October when they are back in stock. I can't wait to get it.
I believe you can't wait any longer 😁
otherwise, a lower weight is really better, the 14.3 grams was already too much. now I have 13.6grams and it's perfect.
now it has exactly 8mm front end. before that it was 9mm. I wanted to try it, but even the spring had more force. now it has perfect will and it works as it should.

I believe you can't wait any longer 😁
otherwise, a lower weight is really better, the 14.3 grams was already too much. now I have 13.6grams and it's perfect.
now it has exactly 8mm front end. before that it was 9mm. I wanted to try it, but even the spring had more force. now it has perfect will and it works as it should.
Hah, I wouldn't be waiting if Grizzly had them in stock. Unfortunately they are out of stock until October, 😂

I’m curious and have a tungsten hummer and high power
huma spring ready to install. I’m shooting a dynamic .30 cal 8mm hammer reg 135
60 grain ave .3013 dish 945 fps very tight spreads shot got two mags before I need to refill
groups .35” at 70yds

i have some 65g and 70g I want to try and push. Reason for buying spring and hammer but hesitant to change bc it’s shooting so good

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 9
I’m curious and have a tungsten hummer and high power
huma spring ready to install. I’m shooting a dynamic .30 cal 8mm hammer reg 135
60 grain ave .3013 dish 945 fps very tight spreads shot got two mags before I need to refill
groups .35” at 70yds

i have some 65g and 70g I want to try and push. Reason for buying spring and hammer but hesitant to change bc it’s shooting so good

View attachment 382871

View attachment 382874
I wouldn't use the tungsten hammer in your Dynamic, FX recommends no more than the 8mm due to bent valve pins. It's hitting that balanced valve too hard...

You shouldn't be losing speed at 135 bar though... I'm at 160 and my speed increased all the way up to that point at least. I haven't had it any higher yet.Do you have the hammer maxed out?
Hammer is not maxed now but if I go up on reg and increase hammer I gain no more speed. I do have the 8mm hammer installed

Maybe call FX and see what they say. That doesn't sound right to me. Yesterday I was shooting 56 gn Javelins at 1030 with what I am set at now... And I only have the stock 6mm in...
I ordered a 8mm thinking my My .30 came with a 6 and it had a 8mm in it from fx. I was surprised when I pulled it to install the “new“ one bought gun last month from Utah air, they told me on the phone it had the 6 from the factory