• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX FX DRS Walnut

When the details on the DRS started coming out I offered some less than glowing remarks about some of what was known.
I was at the local shop today and one of the folks there had a 600mm walnut version. I was surprised to see the walnut as I thought them to be hard to come by.
I will retract my remarks from earlier about the gun.
Very pleasant to shoot. Proved quite accurate and the walnut on the two examples I looked at was much nicer than I expected from a gun in the price range of the DRS classic.
From what I saw and experienced I think the DRS classic walnut may be the best value in the FX line up right now.
I was tempted to buy, but am in the middle of sorting out an old Cutlass and enjoying the process and the gun too much to be distracted right now.

All I can see is this when looking at the DRS.

67gbh.jpg

I'm sure they're good, though. And I'll probably test one out soon enough.

I got notified my walnut should be here this week. Unfortunately it’s a plain Jane walnut. I was going to ask how much longer I would have to wait to get the gun I thought I ordered but I’m already loosing interest in the gun from the wait so I better just get this one.
Personally I like the look of the all walnut stock better than the fancier capped forend version. Please dont post any pics after you get yours, Im trying to slow down til we move. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: tibor