FX FX DRS Pro

I wish they would deck it out with some in house parts, i most certainly do not need that MDT stock, and i am sure a lot of other soters dont either.
And with that significant extra price for the stock i am sure it will make many go " okay i will have to look for something else "

If it was impact price i would seriously consider it, if it was a little lower than that it would be damn near irresistible.
And that is coming from a guy that is looking for something else but a FX to buy

sooooo after the base cost of the gun + the CF airtube + the trigger upgrade it likley to be north of 3500......

and still can only get it in FDE.....

Bummed really, as this is the first FX gun to really grab me by the nose.
Only the CF Airtube would be extra as the match trigger is included.
Sure would be nice if FX would include the CF Airtube at that price point !
Screenshot_20240214_184128_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JaceSpace1369
"Only the CF Airtube would be extra as the match trigger is included."

some of the earlier stuff from the SHOT show/FX indicated some choices in trigger components. have to dig back a bit when I got a minute, but I hope your right :)
This was in the original post about the DRS Pro
Screenshot_20240215_105906_Chrome.jpg

yep
just rewatched the vid and I misunderstood, more likley mis-interpreted what Matt said......

so no extra money for the trigger.... I'll spend that on a set of Baker wings :)

Now my concern is how the CF airtube option is installed..... will that be something I can do or does it have to go to UA for fitment?

Last edited:
I would assume these newfangled air in barrel shroud rifles, you pretty much screw the shroud on and off, like a airtank on a old school rifle.
I am not sure there is a option on these to tighten the barrel to mess with harmonics that way, or maybe that is covered in the setup in some way.

Also something i am eager to learn more about myself.