FX FX DRS Pro (Here is what it is)

The Classic is going to be awesome if you can add the power options!
Yeah, I love that wood one! With the "mag" hanging out it would look super cool. And to be able to shoot the Classic at 300 yards. What a gun! I'd love to have a wood DRS as my go to PCP, tuned to shoot my favorite slugs or heavy pellets like a laser.

Click here for the FX DRS website with ALL the power stats etc: https://fxairguns.com/rifles/drs/
DRS-Walnut-500mm.png

Reactions: FLgunner
Here is a quick rundown of the DRS Pro by FX. Featured at 2024 Shot Show.

I'm looking forward to this one!
Well the price is out for the FX DRS PRO John from f-class John just uploaded his coverage part 3 video of shot show 2024 and he talks with Justin from Utah airguns about it and gets the PRICE!!! and it’s going to be DRUM ROLL $2,999.99 yup it’s a good price I think considering when you upgrade a fx rifle you end up spending well over that and it’s basically ready outta the box.

Why? What is wrong with it? I have dovetail rails on my PB rifles and for years never took it off or have any problem with it.
Rest of the world has moved on for the most part. A mounting option that must be purchased that won’t work on anything else I have. Really more about the point. New gun with new tech yet old school rail. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Reactions: darylm
Well the price is out for the FX DRS PRO John from f-class John just uploaded his coverage part 3 video of shot show 2024 and he talks with Justin from Utah airguns about it and gets the PRICE!!! and it’s going to be DRUM ROLL $2,999.99 yup it’s a good price I think considering when you upgrade a fx rifle you end up spending well over that and it’s basically ready outta the box.

Only $2999, but how much after you add the CF air tube and match trigger upgrades (options)? Or maybe FX decided to make those a part of its competition DRS Pro?
At the end Justin said something about not having to refill between stages in an NRL or PRS match…. I’m pretty sure he misspoke, since that is necessary in the Panthera…

Why not put a new dress like that walnut stock on the DRS Pro on the FX Dreamline Classic. I don't need all the bells and whistles. Like said before,"it's more rifle than I need" I just value solid performance. Maybe kinda like that Daystate Huntsman Revere Regulated is highlighted in numerous posts. And it was marketed like that. Not a bunch of Bells and Whistles. Just straight up pesting all the time or some times and target shooting the rest of your free time. This could have been Daystates response to the FX Classic. ya think. Come on FX! Add a tweak or feature, and market it as The Classic MK II or something. How about "No leak for 5 years guarantee". That would raise my eyebrows as a new feature.