FX DRS PRO available for Pre Order

I don’t have a chronograph yet. I can’t answer your question. The big plenum is pretty nice. It is a great place to hold for off hand shooting. Put your hand at the bottom of the plenum and your elbow against your chest, it is a very comfortable hold. Central Florida Airguns has a .25 600mm in stock. It is very nice. The 600 mm looks good on the gun. I was at his shop yesterday-ish and he is looking to get the wood stock DRS in. Give them a call. They can get whatever you want and their prices are the same as Utah. Be warned if you go there it will take all your discipline to not walk out with a King. Those stocks are simply amazing.
I love the short, overall length of the 500mm DRS, and Im paitently waiting on one dressed in a Italian Walnut stock.
And your absolutely right....If I were to ever visit Daytona Airguns, there is a very good chance that I would walk out owning BOTH a short DRS in walnut, and a loooong range King/Panthera/Dynamic slug shooter!

. Be warned if you go there it will take all your discipline to not walk out with a King. Those stocks are simply amazing.

As Margaret Wolfe Hungerford famously wrote “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”
Or as my mate Mick quiet eloquently described it “that has fallen from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down”

Bb🤣

I love the short, overall length of the 500mm DRS, and Im paitently waiting on one dressed in a Italian Walnut stock.
And your absolutely right....If I were to ever visit Daytona Airguns, there is a very good chance that I would walk out owning BOTH a short DRS in walnut, and a loooong range King/Panthera/Dynamic slug shooter!
The Panthera is sooooo comfortable. When I brought it to my shoulder it just felt natural, like it was meant to be there. It was difficult to put down. Really difficult to put down. I love my little DRS but it is nowhere near as comfortable as the Panthera, in my opinion. Do you have iguana in Ft Pierce?

Reactions: Airgun Al
As Margaret Wolfe Hungerford famously wrote “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”
Or as my mate Mick quiet eloquently described it “that has fallen from the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down”

Bb🤣
You are correct. I only speak for myself. I don’t expect everyone to agree. Since I am not a huge fan of bottle guns (which is 1 reason why I bought the DRS) I was mostly speaking on the GRS stock. I think they look amazing

Reactions: bucketboy
The Panthera is sooooo comfortable. When I brought it to my shoulder it just felt natural, like it was meant to be there. It was difficult to put down. Really difficult to put down. I love my little DRS but it is nowhere near as comfortable as the Panthera, in my opinion. Do you have iguana in Ft Pierce?
Ive never shouldered a Panthera, but Id like to!
Id love to see a plain jane, walnut stock on the Panthera.
No iguana here, and I would have to be very hungry to shoot them.
But we do have plenty of 100+ yard metal and paper targets that love to be shot!

Reactions: tibor
Try finding a similar or superior quality airgun, that is conventional looking, less than 40" and has an equal amount of power, for less money.

m24 = $1700 and 44"
m30 = made in china and 45"

FX DRS = $999, Made in Sweden and less than 40"
There's hopefully a JTS Stealthhawk by fall, but I'm sure it will be longer than 40". The Vought are wood stocked and 500 euros. The JTS has a wood stock and is supposed to be $500-$600 I believe