FX DRS PRO available for Pre Order

I've posted this before but it has good information!

Screenshot_20240123_093329_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Airgun Al
Ohhkay I'm back in lol.

They are comparing the power to a 22lr. It's not even close, even in .25 cal. Why do they do that to themselves? It's 100ft lbs short of a .22lr.

Then they go on to reference the ever rising cost of firearms and ammo. Match grade pellets are just as expensive as .22 ammo and there are TONS of super accurate .22lrs under $1000. They really need to check themselves on the comparison. There's nothing spectacular here, they are riding the FX name. This rifle could easily be priced at $1500 or less.

In stock, and available in the UK now:

Reactions: Impact701
Ohhkay I'm back in lol.

They are comparing the power to a 22lr. It's not even close, even in .25 cal. Why do they do that to themselves? It's 100ft lbs short of a .22lr.

Then they go on to reference the ever rising cost of firearms and ammo. Match grade pellets are just as expensive as .22 ammo and there are TONS of super accurate .22lrs under $1000. They really need to check themselves on the comparison. There's nothing spectacular here, they are riding the FX name. This rifle could easily be priced at $1500 or less.
"Match grade pellets are just as expensive as .22 ammo" - what??

It's almost May......is there anyone who owns a pro by now?
FX said the Pro version wont be available until mid-summer as I recall.
They said they would release the synthetic version first, which they already have.
Then the Minelli walnut stock version is suppose to be next, and should be very soon.
And finally the Pro version, by mid-summer.

There is however, another company that already offers a aftermarket DRS chassis.
Its suppose to be similar, yet different than the MDT Pro version, and at a lower price point.

For me, that duffel bag would have to have a hell of a lot more cash in it than just $1200... (chuckle)

To each their own and some people have a lot more dollars than sense.

All my best!

Kerry
Just because some of us can afford to purchase expensive items, doesn't mean we have less sense. There are always people who have less, or more, than others.
Sounds like jealousy to me!
Have fun.

Just because some of us can afford to purchase expensive items, doesn't mean we have less sense. There are always people who have less, or more, than others.
Sounds like jealousy to me!
Have fun.
I agree.

The DRS Classic is priced at $999.

Its a conventional looking airgun, that is very powerful, very lightweight and very short.

Try finding a similar or superior quality airgun, that is conventional looking, less than 40" and has an equal amount of power, for less money.

There is no other conventional looking airgun that I am aware of, that compares to the DRS, for less money!

Nothing even comes close!

Reactions: tibor
I agree.

Its a conventional looking airgun, that is very powerful, very lightweight and very short.

Try finding a similar or superior quality airgun, that is conventional looking, less than 40" and has an equal amount of power, for less money.

There is no other conventional looking airgun that I am aware of, that compares to the DRS, for less money!

I too have been watching this new coming FX platform. I'm waiting to see how it shakes out with the forum members here.
If there is positive feedback from actual purchases here, I'll be ordering the 500mm walnut stocked version in .22
Love the looks of the single air tube/barrel configuration, resembling a bull-barrel PB.
Very attractive to my eye.
Have fun!

I too have been watching this new coming FX platform. I'm waiting to see how it shakes out with the forum members here.
If there is positive feedback from actual purchases here, I'll be ordering the 500mm walnut stocked version in .22
Love the looks of the single air tube/barrel configuration, resembling a bull-barrel PB.
Very attractive to my eye.
Have fun!
Same!
Im looking forward to the 500mm in walnut, and I am torn between .22 and .25.

Reactions: scottblair
I have been trolling this site for about 3 years. Lots of great guns but none appealed to me. The DRS is the first gun that has come along and checked ALL of MY boxes. With all the gear I have purchased in the past week I am over $2000. A lot of money for sure but it is still cheaper than having kids.
Same!
Im looking forward to the 500mm in walnut, and I am torn between .22 and .25.
I bought the .25 in 500mm. The .25 comes with the large plenum. It is a bad@ss little rifle.

I agree.

Alteros M24
SPA/Artemis M30

I would say Remington Vought, but it appears to be sub 12lb only, although I'm sure it could be more

Alteros M24
SPA/Artemis M30

I would say Remington Vought, but it appears to be sub 12lb only, although I'm sure it could be more

m24 = $1700 and 44"
m30 = made in china and 45"

FX DRS = $999, Made in Sweden and less than 40"

Last edited:
I don’t have a chronograph yet. I can’t answer your question. The big plenum is pretty nice. It is a great place to hold for off hand shooting. Put your hand at the bottom of the plenum and your elbow against your chest, it is a very comfortable hold. Central Florida Airguns has a .25 600mm in stock. It is very nice. The 600 mm looks good on the gun. I was at his shop yesterday-ish and he is looking to get the wood stock DRS in. Give them a call. They can get whatever you want and their prices are the same as Utah. Be warned if you go there it will take all your discipline to not walk out with a King. Those stocks are simply amazing.