FX DRS PRO available for Pre Order

Screenshot_20240213_184811_Chrome.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240213_185623_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240213_185623_Chrome.jpg
    588.6 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
The price tag on this thing makes my skin crawl. I might consider it if it came with a duffle bag with $1200 in cash in it…
For me, that duffel bag would have to have a hell of a lot more cash in it than just $1200... (chuckle)

To each their own and some people have a lot more dollars than sense.

All my best!

Kerry

Now, I'm going to be careful how I say this as apparently I am too critical.......

But I spied the DRS pro in a video this morning and noticed in this clip there's a gauge coming off of the plenum. I honestly was going to jump on the pre-order bandwagon but I really want to know if it will have this manometer or not in the production version.

1000012325.png

Here, have 3000 of my dollars before it even is available? Will never see the point of pre ordering anything regardless of cost.

"The poors"? You know what happens when you assume. I know one thing I didn't get what I have by giving my money away.

It's just an air rifle.
IMHO, the MAIN reason why "top tier" (LOL!) airguns cost so much is because there are a lot of dumb-asses who will spend that much on an airgun... hoping it will make them a better shot.

I worked too hard for what money I have to throw it away chasing a Unicorn. No amount of money can buy one.

Nothing against dumb-asses with more dollars than sense, but I think you get what I am driving at.

Flame away!

All my best!

Kerry

IMHO, the MAIN reason why "top tier" (LOL!) airguns cost so much is because there are a lot of dumb-asses who will spend that much on an airgun... hoping it will make them a better shot.

I worked too hard for what money I have to throw it away chasing a Unicorn. No amount of money can buy one.

Nothing against dumb-asses with more dollars than sense, but I think you get what I am driving at.

Flame away!

All my best!

Kerry
Sucker born every minute. Also a lot of people who just want to "flex" their ability to purchase THINGS.
Just read a thread where a guy says he owns 70+ high dollar guns. There will always be the next best air gun. I prefer to buy land instead. They ain't making any more of that.

Also just read a thread where the guy wins national FT matches with a gun built from a 70 year old platform that cost him $20. That had to be really embarrassing for a lot of other guys.

I hope the rifle treats him well when it shows up.

Last edited:
I joined AGN so I could communicate with other people in the airgun community.
I don't think harassing people about what they spend their money on is what AGN is about !
Obviously you are the ONLY ONE that works hard for your money as you have said it 3 times !
Not every rifle is going to be for everyone !

I don't think harassing people about what they spend their money on is what AGN is about !
Obviously you are the ONLY ONE that works hard for your money as you have said it 3 times !
This is true. Personally I'm giving my opinion so others can consider another perspective but I understand what you're saying. For my part, I digress. Spend your money how you want.

PS there is a block function. I use it liberally.

• Haha
Reactions: tibor
Theres a lot more going on in airguns than their loud, bang, counterparts. With that said in order to remain durable and precise I do understand the costs. At first when I got into airguns I thought it was insane but the more I use them the more I see theyre not priced all that bad for the leisure they give us and what they are capable of. Of course this is just my opinion but I will stand by it.

Well, at least you proved that you can read.

Forums are founded on opinions. If we all had the same opinion, then there would be no need for forums.

If you get that upset when anyone voices an opinion that you don't agree with, then maybe you should take up golf.

Wish I could find a suitable "panties in a wad" pic to post here... (chuckle)

All my best!

Kerry

• Haha
Reactions: tibor and GenXer
I believe that bullet central is in your state,I'm going to make the trip up and pick one up once its available..no way pre order.