FX - DRS press release (Pro, Classic, Sub12)

Who thought it was a good idea to make the plenum look like a magazine for a pb? No common sense...
This.

Like the concept...but yeah.......

That's being said...will probably have to have one though, going to be a wallet breaker and the incremental upgrade $$ sales machine is at it again. Sigh, taketh my moniez. I will not be wandering around the neighborhood with this one though. 🤣

Just looked at pro video, and sure it do not look bad dressed up like that either.

I do NOT think it will be " cheap " i think my money are on the regular DRS but hopefully FAC

Then again looking at Panthera, this not having a cost adding carbon fiber bottle, well it might not have to be all that expensive. but with a "brand " stock like that, well you never know.

I’ll be waiting for the Walk, since all we”ll see is the Talk. (Pro version). The Walk will be at RMAC PRS, how many top shooters switched from their Panthera/Dynamic and show up with the Pro. That will tell you more than all the UTube videos what they really think.

Last edited:
Oh, and random thought for some states...

I hope the plenum "magazine" is removable. It may not apply to all states or in Sweden, but this could potentially lead to a fun conversation with a LEO that this is not a magazine...

We all know it's not a real magazine but for example, in my state, we cannot transport firearms unless the magazine is removed. I somewhat cringe at the thought of carrying this one around at a primarily powder range between stages since it 'looks' like I'm ready to rock. I'll call this...visual perception misinterpretation waiting to happen.

Oh, and random thought for some states...

I hope the plenum "magazine" is removable. It may not apply to all states or in Sweden, but this could potentially lead to a fun conversation with a LEO that this is not a magazine...

We all know it's not a real magazine but for example, in my state, we cannot transport firearms unless the magazine is removed. I somewhat cringe at the thought of carrying this one around at a primarily powder range between stages since it 'looks' like I'm ready to rock. I'll call this...visual perception misinterpretation waiting to happen.
..and TSA when you try to fly with it.