FX - DRS press release (Pro, Classic, Sub12)

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
NEW PRODUCT RELEASE !

FX DRS PRO Twin page.jpg
FX DRS Pro sale sheet .jpg
FX DRS Pro Spec sheet.jpg

FX DRS Accesories P1.jpg
FX DRS Accesories P2.jpg
FX DRS Accesories P3.jpg
FX DRS Accesories P4.jpg

drsc.jpeg
drsc2.jpeg
drsc3.jpeg
drsc4.jpeg
drsc5.jpeg
drsc6.jpeg
drsc7.jpeg

drs.jpeg
drs3.jpeg
drs4.jpeg
drs2.jpeg

Introducing the FX DRS Sub12! The airgun we all dreamed of becoming reality!

Immerse yourself in an amazing shooting experience with the FX DRS. Designed with precision for the most demanding shooters, it seamlessly combines simplicity and sophistication, setting a new standard for high-end airguns.

Say goodbye to conventional air tank designs! The FX DRS stands out with its sleek and minimalistic appearance, generating the look of a classic rifle. Yet, it retains all the essential features you've come to expect from a modern high-end airgun, delivering performance and style in one.

If that isn’t getting you excited the FX DRS has more to offer!

The FX DRS changing the way we look at airguns forever.

SPEC IMAGE Pro.jpg

Last edited:
great shape, nice specs. It would fit my needs exactly. I already have that need covered though. I can’t see myself buying this one since I’m covered but IF I were in the market I would definitely consider this. I am an FX fan but their line after the Royal/Streamline with modular system hasn’t been real exciting to me so FX hasn’t received any of my hard earned dollars in quite some time. I’m of the KISS mindset (Keep It Simple Stupid).
IMG_4778.jpeg

I love this concept. It’s the opposite of my “slug belching” powerhouse Panthera(which I also love). So slim and trim and looks like a traditional rifle that just begs to be picked up and carried. I could definitely see one in my safe down the road depending on its quality and price. It’s an FX so both the quality and price can be expected to be high.
Kenny

Reactions: Singleshot
If it can be adjusted to shoot those 15.89’s around 880fps for 3 mags, I’ll order one. I absolutely do not need 100+ shots out of any PCP with how convenient filling them is nowadays. And that guns appeal for such a wide variety of shooters should not be hampered by being a sub 12. If it has to be longer than 36” to not be sub 12, you’ll lose most of us. This gun is a very refreshing new offering. Not just another Buck Rodgers special. Beautiful.

As the listed upgrades mention plenum size - barrel length, then i am also pretty sure these can be FAC just fine.

Sub 12 is by no means undecidable, but i think FAC would be what most would want.
As long as i am not yet locked to Sub 12 or maybe even less like that, well my money are on FAC,,,,,, and slugs. I am pretty sure if i was allowed to own a larger caliber like say .22 or .25, pellets would be even more interesting for me in those calibers.
But shooting 80 - 100 M with pellets in a .177, that at least with my current experience is too much of a game of chance, but i have seen other shoot .22 and pellets pretty damn fine at 100 yards.