• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Tuning FX Dreamtac Compact cocking mechanism.

Just unboxed my brand new Dreamtac compact from Utah air guns. Shot amazing the first 10 shots then something in the cocking mechanism or inside the gun broke. Like I felt it snap while I was cocking the gun for the next shot and now its rattling around. It won't fire, it won't cock, but the mechanism still moves. Has anyone had this problem? Let alone 10 shots into a band new $1300 gun that took 2 weeks to get here, while being in stock. Thanks for your help!

Thanks for the info. It's headed back to Utah now, I'm in KS. Really liked the gun for the 10 shots, would like to just get a replacement if this isn't a common issue for the gun. Hopefully they will make it right. To me though, its more about the gun failing before I had a full mag through it. I hope this is not a sign of things to come. I've had a Wildcat mk3 for over a year now and have had no problems with it, its my favorite gun. The tact was right up there with it, for a while.