• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline

I experienced no poi shift on my classic .22, EVER, added a barrel band anyway just for the extra piece of mind it gives while I'm out in the woods, walking with the rifle slung over the shoulder and branches grabbing along the way. Just got my new FX band yesterday from UtahAirgun…. more refined application than the 3D printed models, (which also did what I needed) though clunk(ier) looking.

I have two .30 Dreampups and have never had POI shifts. Both my guns did have the factory band from barrel to scope rail. I noticed the older ones had nothing at all. These guns go in the woods to hunt weekly in my hunting rig and in and out of my truck for the farms I remove birds on. No problems ever I check zero quite frequently due to the amount they get bumped around. I saw the new bands from air tube to barrel but does not seem needed.