• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Fx Dreamline vs Royale both with ACZ ft stock for Field Target

I am a new FT shooter and happy with the dreamline and hw97. Wish you the best.
20201222_132155.1614127097.jpg

I have one of these stocks on my AA S400 MPR FT. It is made by Aeron. Very solid and well built. My only complaint is that the T-slot for attaching hamsters, etc. under the forearm will NOT accept accessories that are standard Anschutz size. The depth of the T-slot is too thin. In my case, I actually mounted a standard Anschutz style rail to the bottom of the fore-end so I can use my Rowan knee riser.

I've been using the Aeron FT stock on my FX400 for about 5 years now in Field Target. No complaints.

I've been trying to see if Utah Airguns can get me another stock for another FX400 I own. If not I'm going to build my own copy.

Brian

Utah Airguns Update, I got an email from Thad that they cannot get the Aeron FT stock for the FX400. So I guess this means I'm going to move forward on my own version.

I just got mine in 2 days ago from Sure Shot Airguns in the UK for my FX Royale ,I tried Utah Airguns first they said they were not able to order it from ACZ,it is a very tight fitting stock very close tolerances and I added the boss trigger to the royale so I had to slightly modify to accommodate the slight over hang of the trigger pins .Very well made stock and well balanced definitely worth the coin and once you get it dialed in to your liking its like having a totally different gun.