FX Dreamline vs AirMaks KATRAN vs Brocock Commander

I have dabbled in PCP airguns with a .22 ATI Nova for the last year or so and I would like to upgrade soon. I have been looking at .25 caliber guns and I am overwhelmed with the number of choices available. My primary use for the rifle will be target shooting out to 100 yards. I am primarily concerned with accuracy, reliability and serviceability. I have been looking at three different options and I’m looking for opinions on the following:

New AirMaks KATRAN

New FX Dreamline Tactical

Used Demo Model Brocock Commander XR

When I was down at Utah Airguns about a month ago the guys spoke very highly of the Katran for quality. Only issue they mentioned, which was being dealt with, was defective / leaking carbon bottles. Plus the Katran has a CZ barrel so it shouldn’t be pellet fussy. Next I would go with the Brocock. However, with money you save getting the Katran though you could put towards a AccuTac Bipod. @L.Leon put me over the edge to get one, and OMG it is sold, both in build and footing for the gun. The bipod is one of if not thee best on the market. I joked with a friend when I showed him that if I run out of ammo I can defend myself with the bipod.