FX Dreamline Super Light Barrel - missing Part ?

Hi,

i received a second hand dreamline with the super light barrel system.

no steel barrel housing, new brass part at the receiver with the 15mm lock nut but there is a big gap at the muzzle between the liner and the shroud.

Dreamline Liner Shroud Spalt.1641324159.jpg

the liner is not held in place at the muzzle and is dangling around - its not even centered.

i am missing a part maybe ?

Probably some O-rings. Don’t know how many FX put on there Dreamlines though.That’s why I don’t like buying used air guns unless it’s somebody on here that’s well known and trusted.

+1, too often people sell airguns as a way to alleviate themselves of the guns faults be it from user error or factory, nonetheless I'd rather buy new with a warranty so you can go straight to the vendor/manufacturer for answers, especially for the price we're paying.

Not to put down the honest sellers, its just uncommon and if a guns all around amazing people rarely want to let go of it. 

Hello.. Just to help clarify your situation, the FX Super Light Barrel system does not secure the liner at the muzzle end of the barrel, The Super Light system uses plastic liner supports in the shroud. It's more of a free floating system. Depending on caliber, different size supports are used. If you'll tell me the caliber of the liner I can 3D print you some supports for that barrel if you'd like.

thanks guys and a big thank you for your offer tdhouser1964

i will contact you if necessary

the liner support was pushed right up against to the end of the shroud. 

you can see it on my photo - it sits so flush and perfect you cannot see it at first and specially if you dont know what to looking for :D

but it was only one sitting there so my lathe has some work to do :)