• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories FX DREAMLINE SHORT THROW COCKING LEVER - Brand New

Classified Status
SOLD
I have a Brand New FX Dreamline Short Throw Cocking Lever that I just received today for a gun I've already sold. If you've got any Dreamline series gun this lever is a "Must Have" :)
I just want to get what I paid for it, $70 plus $5 shipping - $75 Was ordered from Cape Fear Airguns last month and just arrived today. I'm sure Newman would take it back and refund me for having to wait so long for it but I thought I'd post it here to help speed the process for anyone that might be looking for one. PayPal F&F, Zelle, Cash App, etc

Thanks.
Tom

The one I ordered is Black to match the gun, this is just a picture from the Cape Fear Airguns site. It doesn't come with a Cocking Handle, just the throw lever itself with hardware new in Box.

Dreamline Short Throw Lever.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: flytraps