• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline Ordered

The DL Classic is really a fine little gun. Doesn't get the flash and hype of some of the other FX's, but is a great shooter, accurate, smooth operating and has a very nice trigger. And I think that the new ones include the Power Plenum which is a bonus. Always nice to be able to turn the reg down (for more shots per fill) but still get nice power. I like the wood stocked ones, but FX's synthetic stocks are some of the best in the business if you went with one of those.

We ended up putting a 600mm barrel on my wife's .22, so it now has the same barrel length as your .25 will have from the factory. I will say that with that longer barrel my wife's gun's accuracy and consistency improved with the addition of an FX barrel band. And putting a Sumo on the end of your gun - well that barrel band is probably something you should think about.

Congrats on your new gun, and I hope you don't have to wait too long to get it.

And putting a Sumo on the end of your gun - well that barrel band is probably something you should think about.

Congrats on your new gun, and I hope you don't have to wait too long to get it.

Definitely grab a barrel band. My Dreamline POI was all over the place with a moderator installed until I put the barrel band on. Problem solved immediately. I honestly don't understand why they don't come standard on the gun.

Did Utah Airguns happen to give you an idea of when your rifle will arrive?

I wanted a Dreamline Classic .25...but could only find a Dreamline Tact .25 in stock at Airgun Depot and ordered it (Should arrive today!).

I've also tried to find a Conversion Kit to change from the Tact configuration to a Classic Synthetic Stock. 

Reached out to FX USA and they sya dealers should have them or be able to order them.

One dealer said to contact FX USA to get a conversion kit.....yikes....

Dreamline arrived today while I was at work. It was one day late. Fed ex just left it at the front door and didn’t require a signature. Only had 50 bar of air. I filled it and now I’m going to let it sit to make sure its not leaking. Really impressed by how light it is compared to my Benjamin and Hatsan. Can’t wait to shoot it. 

4A66601E-C7AF-4439-BAC8-9927652F7097.1633806065.jpeg