• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

PCP Rifle FX Dreamline Mini-Dreampup .177 Caliber – for Parts - $600

Classified Status
SOLD

jonpol

Dec 10, 2019
Ohio, United States
I sold this a little while ago on this site; I shipped it in a heavy duty foam lined case. Still, UPS managed to crack the stock. I had a gunsmith fix it. He previously had fixed another stock for me and I’m still using it. I have shown the crack in the repaired stock in the last pictures. Even though it works great, I’m selling it for parts because the receiver, barrel, and scope are worth more than my asking price of $600.00.

Here’s the original posting write-up:

This started out as a standard Dreamline Dreampup. I wanted something much smaller – less than 24 inches that would still pack a power punch. I replaced the original barrel/shroud with a 300mm Superior barrel/shroud and replaced the larger tank with a .3L tanks. The rest of the gun is as received, new. The 3-9 UTG scope is also included. Check out the pictures – it’s a pretty slick set up. $1100.00 which includes insured shipping. PayPal friends and family is preferred but I’ll also accept a money order or a check with a hold for clearance.

P1010202.JPG

P1010205.JPG

P1010207.JPG

P1010211.JPG

P1010346.JPG

P1010348.JPG

Reactions: Scotay42 and uladz