• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline Lite safety screw

Hi LSoft,

The screw you mentioned is a safety screw used during the shipping process. Simply remove the screw and discard of it. 

Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions at the phone number provided below. And thank you for choosing FX Airguns!

Best Regards,

Scott Williams

FX Airguns USA Customer Service

(866) 639-0772 opt. 1

Hi Scott,

thanks a lot for your reply and your advice. Just a question, why such information is not mentioned in owner's manual? For all FX guns I own there is no information about existance of this safety screw and how to handle it. Except Impact, the screw there is replaced by fully screwed-in bumper, so such info is irrelevant ;)

I believe to add an information into relevant FX owner manuals would be required. One of my colleagues forgot to remove the safety screw (because he did not know it's there) and he destroyed the hammer.

Thank you, regards, Libor.

Hi LSoft,

The reason that information is not in the owners manual is that the screw in question should be removed by the importer before it reaches the customer. It's only purpose is shipping safety, and should not be an issue for the customer at all. Also, if any damage occurs to a users rifle due to this screw and the hammer is damaged that will definitely be covered under warranty. Though the reality is that this safety screw should not damage the rifle in any way as it simply restricts the hammers movement.

Best Regards,

-Scott