• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline Lite & Dreamline Tactical COMPACT

Anybody else looking forward to these 2 models? The FX website was just recently updated and now shows June release dates (had been May).

Why I’m interested:

1. Compact size (380mm barrel)

2. Light weight (5.7 lbs)

3. Small 180cc cylinder is offset from barrel (easy to hand pump, no barrel ‘smack’)

4. Shrouded barrel (no need for added barrel end weight with moderator)

5. Look awesome!

I like the fixed ‘stock’ on the lite (no need for folding stock for my use and maybe more rigid) but like the picatinny scope rail on the tactical.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SCdJgW89M7g

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6pQfskOcoNU

The reason I like the Dream Tactical Compact is not that it could have an folding stock but you could have an adjustable stock for length of pull. For my stature I like an LOP of about 13 1/2" to 14". Plus the compact rifle oal would make for an excellent inside barn pester. Turn the power down to between 12 and 15 fpe and I would think you'd still get a decent shot count even with the smaller air cylinder. Bill

I'm liking The Dream Tac Compact a lot!

52109991_379026809355885_4766247558057406030_n.jpg

The Dreamline series arrived at a pretty nice time.. 
I've been holding off on getting an Impact for yeeaars.. The Tac-Compact really caught my eye.. 
My initial idea was to see if FX could do a Dream-Tac-Bottle-Compact, but, apparently that's a no go. 
To install a 480/500cc bottle, they said that the Tac/Compact's shroud would have to come off first.

I'm still Dreaming..

👍 

Sam -

The FX brand is no doubt top shelf in accuracy and quality, but having to wait possibly months after the bill is paid has to suck. Kinda like buying a new truck and the dealer tells you,”you can’t drive it for 3 months, the one you looked at belongs to that guy and you have to wait till yours gets here. FX can’t keep up with the orders I guess. Precision takes time, and isn’t cheap. I personally can’t afford one but would love to own one someday. For the time being my Liberty has some similar features and will shoot just as good as an FX barrel out to 50 yards and I don’t have to change barrels to shoot slugs, so I consider myself lucky I have it. I like the looks of the Dream-tac, short and maneuverable. That folding stock just takes it over the top but I think they don’t come from FX with any stock, right? You or the distributor install one I think.