• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline lite AR grip butt stock, plus hardware reccommendations

Hi all,
Here's my FX Dreamline lite in 177. I fashioned an AR pistol grip/butt stock from a custom stock i had made for a Diana 56 i used to own. It was a pretty simple matter of cutting the grip square then taking some precise measures for the "tab" that sticks out of the Dreamline action. A little bit of chisel work got me there. The outside shaping of the butt stock was mostly complete and is the easy part anyway. The Dreamline stock wasn't too bad for FT shooting, but i knew that ergonomics are clutch so for just a couple hours work it was well worth it. The butt stock was mahogany and quite porous, so i chose to spray it with rockerguard for a textured look that would cover the grain. I'm very pleased with this one hand FT carry, compared to any other of my standard FT rifles. Offhand and kneeling shots are much easier, and i don't seem to have sacrificed any stability in the seated position.

I'm looking for reccomendations for the hamster though. Right now the Mac riser is scabbed onto the Dreamline picatinny with a piece of Anschutz/t-rail to a long picatinny to a short one to be able to clear the bottle. So, ideally it would be short picatinny straight into an anschutz/t rail.

Thanks,
Ryan

PXL_20230703_163400220.jpg