• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline Kits?

Hello AirgunNation Peoples,

Has anybody changed their FX Dreamline to different style? Have any of you airgunners purchased a modular FX Dreamline kit to change a DL platform to another? If so, where did you purchase it from? A kit which contains a different stock, trigger assembly, scope rail, hammer spring adjuster, and a air cylinder or bottle adapter? The Dreamline was advertised as being modular and would permit it’s owner to change it into a classic sporter-style, bullpup, tactical, compact, field target airgun. and either a wood or synthetic stock. Are there “less expensive complete kits” sold anywhere? As opposed to purchasing a new full priced DL gun?

1577847012_1450341595e0c08e41ffde8.55461288_F03C45A5-67BA-4742-BF31-AE35CD42EB7E.gif

Not done with mine yet. Got the Dreamlite tactical .22 (wanted the compact) which has picatinny and AR style tube stock WITH carbon fibre bottle. That's all at the listed prices. Came with a 600mm barrel. Took it to a gunsmith, as FXUSA or UA stated there is not a shorter barrel available now and don't know when it will be available (typical FX marketing), and having the smith take the barrel down to compact length. Has to be a little longer so the shroud doesn't interfere with the carbon fibre bottle which is essential for me. I may want the folding stock but don't know why as I am not going to back pack it. I called UA and they said the adapter to make a folding stock was $130.00. Those on the net are way over that price but are made to work with the tube that's in a regular AR. We don't need that capability with a PCP.

Just saw a lengthy blog done on the Dreamlite by Pyramid Air. It was enlightening. Don't know if it's accurate or not, either FX USA or UA told me the alpha letters on the power wheel are ".5". So 1 plus A would equal a 1.5 change in power where 2 would be .5 more...and so on. I know I didn't get that in a dream so somebody chime in if they know differently.

The initial launch of the FX dreamline will be complete models of the various configurations. FX Dreamline configuration kits are not available at launch, but look for these kits and other Dreamline options and models to be available mid 2019.

I found this paragraph on a site advertising the dreamline platform. Seems odd there’s no info on anything besides dream tact conversions. I’m “assuming” they can’t keep up with the demands of complete gun orders 

Only stocks they have are synthetic crowns. Don’t get me wrong, I like my gun! But an interchangeable gun without parts is pretty lame! 
On a side note Joe, I saw that butt pad you put on your dreampup and gave me the idea to extend mine out 3/4” with nylon spacers. Feels much better with that little bit of extra length. 

Only stocks they have are synthetic crowns. Don’t get me wrong, I like my gun! But an interchangeable gun without parts is pretty lame! 
On a side note Joe, I saw that butt pad you put on your dreampup and gave me the idea to extend mine out 3/4” with nylon spacers. Feels much better with that little bit of extra length. 

Complete kits to change a DL to this or that style would be awesome! Especially since that is what the platform is all about.

Yes, that length-of-pull extension I added fits me perfectly. Very nice to pull to shoulder.

1577919502_13184113635e0d240e28f8f6.63844745_A8587C2D-0B2C-418A-A1C5-4553D3BF505B.jpeg

Thanks! I’m contemplating doing the hammer spring adjustment cuz I can’t shoot 25.39 grains over 750. It’s accurate but not enough knock down power. I have found the sweet spot with the stock “max” setting but I like those 25 grain jsb’s. Thanks to you, I’ve got more info about this gun then anywhere else! Keep up the good work 👍

I want to give this thread a bump. I feel like someone glued my Legos together.

Do we have a US retailer carrying the FX conversion kits yet? The FX web site shows several:

https://fxairguns.com/accessories/dreamline-conversion-kit/

I know Utah has the Lite-to-Tactical and the Arrow kits. I was looking for a Lite to Classic.

Maybe someone can tell me...Do I need anything beyond a DL Classic stock to go from a Lite to Classic setup? Thanks in advance for your help.