• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX FX Dreamline gurus ??

From what i recall, there is a plenum that can be added or probably comes with some models. Not sure which ones.... but that would be desired, and certainly helpful. Other factor is that if memory serves, the dreamline hammers are a bit on the light side. So a little bit of added weight would likely be desired. Used to be able to buy custom weights off ebay... not sure if still the case. Fx may offer other hammers in other weights as well. That and an operating pressure of say 140 bar give or take woukd be ideal.

I had a .30 barrel on my Dreamline Classic that was originally a .22, so it had the smaller tube. I added dual plenums… not sure two were necessary, but that’s where I started and didn’t try a single plenum. I had FX Atomic, 44.8gr. @ 901 fps with reg. @ 125 bar. The plenums are an easy add on and cost $25 each.

Didn’t like the aesthetics of the gun set up that way, so I’m back to .22 with a single plenum.

Reactions: Trucker3573
I had a .30 barrel on my Dreamline Classic that was originally a .22, so it had the smaller tube. I added dual plenums… not sure two were necessary, but that’s where I started and didn’t try a single plenum. I had FX Atomic, 44.8gr. @ 901 fps with reg. @ 125 bar. The plenums are an easy add on and cost $25 each.

Didn’t like the aesthetics of the gun set up that way, so I’m back to .22 with a single plenum.
Thanks for the info 👍