FX Dreamline GRS Now Available

I do not know if the problem with the production of the FX rifles is because of the pandemia or something else.

But certainly they do not supply their ditributors.

Something is not normal.

"Something is not normal".... The Demand for airguns in the last year + Covid = Low supply ... I talked to a dealer about this and from my understanding the demand for rifles has risen exponentially... its not just FX in this boat... literally 2 weeks ago a guy from France on here made a post and said "You're lucky to be in America, you cant buy a gun here in France, no one has stock." .. He led the post talking about Daystate.. It's not a conspiracy... no one is able to keep up with demand this last year. 

I do not know if the problem with the production of the FX rifles is because of the pandemia or something else.

Something is not normal.

They can't keep up with demand.

guilty as charged, before March of last year I bought zero airgun anything, since last March of last year I’m about to order my filth FX. 

Something is not normal.

guilty as charged, before March of last year I bought zero airgun anything, since last March of last year I’m about to order my filth FX.

I knew it's all your fault 😁😁😁

B

I knew it's all your fault
1f601.svg
1f601.svg
1f601.svg

B

yes, I’m part of the problem. However, the good news is I’ve been only buying 177 lately so at least I’m not fighting over the other calibers with you guys. 
1f601.svg

I knew it's all your fault
1f601.svg
1f601.svg
1f601.svg

B

yes, I’m part of the problem. However, the good news is I’ve been only buying 177 lately so at least I’m not fighting over the other calibers with you guys. 
1f601.svg

I'm in .22 and .25 lately 'so stay away from them or we gonna have a problem here...😉

B

They have it only in 25 cal.

just buy it, order the barrel kit in the caliber you want then sell the barrel kit. Or ask the deal to see if they can swap for you. Call around, they are out there. Try Tony at talon tunes, he doesn’t list all his guns he has on hand because they go so fast and if he has the right barrels available he sometime will switch, he did for me.