• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX DREAMLINE FIRST SHOOTING

I like it! Don’t understand a word, but I like it. Probably the first review video actually shooting the gun, thanks for posting! Only issue with the FX Dreamline Lite is I see that air cylinder getting scratched all to hell over time. Personally wouldn’t go with this version for that reason. It does look like a sleek version of a FX Impact though.

I like it! Don’t understand a word, but I like it. Probably the first review video actually shooting the gun, thanks for posting! Only issue with the FX Dreamline Lite is I see that air cylinder getting scratched all to hell over time. Personally wouldn’t go with this version for that reason. It does look like a sleek version of a FX Impact though.

• Click the CC button.
  • Then click the gear shaped setting button.
  • Click Subtitles/CC
  • Click Auto-translate
  • Choose English
  • Enjoy :)

Matt

• Click the CC button.
  • Then click the gear shaped setting button.
  • Click Subtitles/CC
  • Click Auto-translate
  • Choose English
  • Enjoy :)

Matt

Thanks Matt! I YouTube practically 24/7 and never knew that, appreciate that sincerely!

Anyone concerned about scratching the air tube or air bottle of a rifle, should look into purchasing some clear shrink wrap meant to be used to cover battery packs for radio control vehicles. We used to sell those types of battery packs (SPC Racing) and have lot of the shrink wrap left. It works well to cover the air tube or air bottle, yet can be easily removed or replaced with no ill effects at all.

Good suggestion or they could carbon fiber wrap it?

Sub par accuracy from rifle or shooter? Not sure which, for the range that is pretty bad...looking for rag holes. Very loud indoors or not. No folding or adjustable rear stock (its 2019 and this is a tactical style FX air gun...sigh)...and poor foregrip design (imo) with a pic rail right where I want my hand..

FX had tons of time to release a prototype (as they kind of did 1+ year ago) and take in all customer critique and make revisions based on those...so far I hear a lot of people wanting extended pic rails, foldable / adjustable stock on the lite. Those 2 'revisions' IMO only benefit the design but thats just my 2c...

Sub par accuracy from rifle or shooter? Not sure which, for the range that is pretty bad...looking for rag holes. Very loud indoors or not. No folding or adjustable rear stock (its 2019 and this is a tactical style FX air gun...sigh)...and poor foregrip design (imo) with a pic rail right where I want my hand..

FX had tons of time to release a prototype (as they kind of did 1+ year ago) and take in all customer critique and make revisions based on those...so far I hear a lot of people wanting extended pic rails, foldable / adjustable stock on the lite. Those 2 'revisions' IMO only benefit the design but thats just my 2c...

Yeah they could have made the stock adjustable agreed, I don't think there's any downsides to it coming with that. For the foregrip if it's an issue just put a hand grip that attaches to the pic rail, they're cheap. Can't please everyone, I like my support hand farther up anyways and wouldn't be an issue for me personally. Unfortunately there is no perfect gun for everyone.

As far as the accuracy its 2 groups with one type of pellet haha, I doubt that's the best it can do, the gun shown uses the STX barrels so I would assume it would be as accurate as a WC MKII, Crown or Impact X in .22. As for power i'm not sure.

I see this as a more entry level FX gun, doesn't really appeal to me so far but I see what they're doing and see it as a good thing.

I'm just relaying both my opinion and the opinion I've heard others voice. Having minimal or no fore grip is silly but to each their own. They could of added adjustable rear stock, pic rail extension, which would make it more of a 'perfect gun ' for everyone being its adjustable...

2 groups with JSB's and at 25 yards or less, I mean...sub par at best but as I said could be contributed to shooter...

My critique is purely observational and I'm not trying to put the dreamline down just raising what I believe to be valid points.

I'm just relaying both my opinion and the opinion I've heard others voice. Having minimal or no fore grip is silly but to each their own. They could of added adjustable rear stock, pic rail extension, which would make it more of a 'perfect gun ' for everyone being its adjustable...

2 groups with JSB's and at 25 yards or less, I mean...sub par at best but as I said could be contributed to shooter...

My critique is purely observational and I'm not trying to put the dreamline down just raising what I believe to be valid points.

50m groups unless im mistaken, Europeans don't use yards.