Fx Dreamline eta?

Bob_O - I reached out to AoA at the time. They said they expected September for pre-orders. end of year for deliveries. Think that'll be a bit optimistic now. It's a famtastic idea to build the Dreamline, but complex making sure all the parts are ready to go. Maybe Q2 next year. After all, FX keeps pumping new versions of existing guns now, like the War Cat, Wildcat in .30 and more . . . . 

First shops in Sweden did start testing FX Dreamline + Demo for customers

https://www.facebook.com/luftvapen/

1544891184_12976780315c152b305eee45.95329386_FX Dreamline1.jpg

Only issue I have with dreamline is the awkwardness of forward grip, same as impact. Great rifles/concepts but lacking in that simple feature for off hand + aesthetic, JMO. Seems the bipod/pic rail placement is right where I'd want my hand.

I thought the same thing - then I used one and it was a non issue - at least for me. Maybe the dreamline will be the same. They also have traditional stocks for it. 

Does the mag really stick out that far? Reminds me of an open suicide door on an old 1930 something Ford coupe. If so can you use the smaller mags like on Streamline. Would like to see some real close ups, with the Streamline style stock & smaller mag. That version is not appealing to me, but I am sure some will love it. I think for resale, the changeability might be a good thing. Looking forward for some in-depth reviews.

I have been holding off buying a streamline until this one is released. I can't see anything new about it. To me it looks like a parts bin special. A crown receiver matted to a streamline air-tube with the option of a rifle, bull pup or AR skeleton type stock. Maybe I'm missing something but why should there be any teething problems with something that is basically a combination of existing parts. From what I hear,it will be replacing the streamline anyway.

Looks like a setup on the Crown for the magazine. If that's the case, the mini magazine of Streamline will not work.

They said on one of the Videos that the Dreamline will take the crown magazine. Which is a bummer. The smaller magazine looked more "Streamlined", and are half the price. 

I was hoping the Dreamline would still take the small mags. Now I have to decide if I cancel my preorder or hope that FX will make a magazine that actually fits with the gun.

If that is the case, I have been working on upgraded Crown mags, the design of which I'm planning to give away for free. I started the project because the stock mags cause skirt damage which leads to fliers. Should allow you or anyone to produce a bunch of mags for the crown or dreamline for cheap or basically free. Food for thought. 

Only issue I have with dreamline is the awkwardness of forward grip, same as impact. Great rifles/concepts but lacking in that simple feature for off hand + aesthetic, JMO. Seems the bipod/pic rail placement is right where I'd want my hand.

The first time I picked up an Impact, I hated it. Everything just seemed wrong. Then I bought one anyway, and see the genius of the design. absolute favorite gun at the moment.

The first time I picked up an Impact, I hated it. Everything just seemed wrong. Then I bought one anyway, and see the genius of the design. absolute favorite
gun at the moment.

Good to know! I am still open to a dreamline in my future maybe, who knows. I found that to be my only quirk about it but seems to most its non-issue.