• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline Compact Tactical .22

Building the worlds biggest airgun mod right now.
1589790554_16622561205ec2475a895d78.34294417.jpg

That moderator is as long as the rifle! LOL! I bet it's quiet!

I spoke to UA last week and the Superior liner barrel kits are coming out for the 480mm Dreamtac. When who knows. I raised my regulator pressure from 150 bar to 170 bar and shooting the hybrids at average 860 fps (I hear the hybrids like 900+ FPS-but they sure like 860) with a deviation of 4 fps. I did though have to change my moderator to .30 as they were clipping. Without a moderator, no issues, but as you know this gun barks. FYI, I measured the Decibel readings on the .25 and .30 moderator (Donny FL Ronin-Nice can) and negligible difference. 

I just got done making my shortened Dreamline barrel quiet. I use this barrel for heavy pellets. It’s a triple shroud setup. I opened up the end of the stock skinny Dreamline shroud and it feeds into the larger CF shroud. Then I made a muzzle brake that screws onto the 1/2unf threads. I encapsulated that in the small shiny CF shroud. I only added 1.75” to the length of the gun. Tired of brainstorming and fabricating. Think I will just enjoy the gun for a while.
1589892424_2789664465ec3d548243809.18168093.jpg

Be careful with the Bestfittings valve for the FX nipple, the ones I’ve seen have a valve stem which is too long and causes it to bend a bit when fully screwed on. Next to the bending of the stem the valve is still opened while unscrewing past the oring seal and while screwing it on the valve already opens before the oring can seal... The last time I’ve seen this issue is about a month ago, don’t know if they solved it now? Already mentioned it to them about 9 months ago..