• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline Compact Tactical .22

@0mark04

I wonder if the 300 cc bottle with valve is the same as the one you have on your gun...

https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shop/fill-probes-adaptors/buddy-bottles-valves/220cc-300cc-500cc-300bar-carbon-fibre-buddy-bottles-with-best-fittings-fx-valve/

It’s described as being 280mm with valve which would be too long to fit the gun (.22 cal). However, the tank without valve shows it’s 255mm long.

https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shop/airgun-charging-equipment/cylinder-accessories/airgun-charging-cylinders/carbon-fibre-300-bar/220cc-300cc-500cc-300bar-carbon-fibre-buddy-bottles-bare-no-valve/

does that look correct? Would the valve add 25 mm to the overall length??

I’m going email them to make sure before I order. I bought stuff from them and they are great. 

I just don’t want to end up with a bottle that is too long and I will not be able to attach an ldc. 

Gabe

I just want to share my fx compact 
1585991106_9629180125e884dc294cee4.11926530.jpg

This is what was holding me back from buying the compact, I really wanted the CF bottle in a short gun. Nice, let us know how it shoots.

can you actually load a bottle up to 4500psi and use it on a dreamline or do we need to still keep it at 250 bar bottle pressure max?

NO, you cannot load the bottle up to 4500 psi, although the bottle can stand with this pressure because the 230 bar/3300 psi limit its for the regulator. Its the same with the CF bottle of Impact. The bottle can stand with more pressure but not the regulator. 

Per PA's specs on the bottle versions of the Dream-Tact, both the aluminum and CF bottles are 250 bar fills. Seems the air cylinder may be the reason for the 230 bar fill on the regular Dream-Tact and the Compact. But if the rest of the breech assemble is the same for all the Dreamline series, it would seem logical that a 300cc CF bottle on a Dream-Tac Compact could also be filled to 250 bar. FX doesn't seem to address the bottle versions on their website, but the Crown is also a 250 bar fill.

I have a regular Dream-Tact with the aluminum bottle on order and also ordered the 580cc CF tank to put on it.