FX Dreamline Compact Tactical .22

Here’s mine , .22 with a 3.7l bottle, best fitting valve and a tatsu moderator. 
1588994763_2004374445eb622cb0daf12.55401917.jpeg
Haven’t shot it to much since the conversion due to work but getting more than double the shot count over the stock 1.7 cylinder. 

If I buy one of the .37l bottles off of ebay, then I can just buy this valve for the bottle correct?

https://ohioairgun.com/products/fx-bottle-valve

Thanks

Yes but call to make sure they actually have it in stock. I ordered a bottle adaptor a few months ago from Ohio airguns but he didn’t actually have it in stock and he had to refund me.

Just received my .25 FX hybrid Slugs and all the chatter is that you cannot shoot slugs out of a FX DreamTac Compact. I increased the regulator pressure to 170 bar and maxed out my hammer spring and I am shooting at an average of 857 FPS with a deviation of 3 FPS and shooting like as laser. Been shooting at my house which is on an open bay and with a 20mph cross winds and I am only holding 1/2-1 mill dots, whereas with JSB 25.29 in then same conditions it was anywhere between 5-9 mill dots and fluctuated. Attached FX corono and video of a flight patch at 40 yards at 861 FPS. laser straight. I have shot to 85 yards with laser precision. I am waiting for a superior liner/barrel and hope to improve.......NOTE..Sorry, could not upload upload the video due to file size. If you would like to see it , I am on IG @boatsnblades and I can DM you the video
1589676269_3420583485ec088eda18d79.06952524.jpeg

Just received my .25 FX hybrid Slugs and all the chatter is that you cannot shoot slugs out of a FX DreamTac Compact. I increased the regulator pressure to 170 bar and maxed out my hammer spring and I am shooting at an average of 857 FPS with a deviation of 3 FPS and shooting like as laser. Been shooting at my house which is on an open bay and with a 20mph cross winds and I am only holding 1/2-1 mill dots, whereas with JSB 25.29 in then same conditions it was anywhere between 5-9 mill dots and fluctuated. Attached FX corono and video of a flight patch at 40 yards at 861 FPS. laser straight. I have shot to 85 yards with laser precision. I am waiting for a superior liner/barrel and hope to improve.......

NOTE..Sorry, could not upload upload the video due to file size. If you would like to see it , I am on IG @boatsnblades and I can DM you the video

Impressive. Did you add the power plenum? What Barrel? How many shots are you getting from what size bottle?

No, I could not add the power plenum as with the Dreamtac Barrel it will conflict with the flare of the shroud. It is 480mm barrel which is stock with the .25. I am using the Best Fittings 300cc bottle (link Below) replacing the stock 170cc aluminum cylinder. At stock settings (150 bar on the regulator) I was getting 16-18 shots before I fell off the regulator at 150 bar. With the 300cc Best Fittings bottle shot count went to 32-37. Upping the regulator to 170 bar my shot count with the 300cc bottle dropped to around 22 shots, but worth the loss of count to push the hybrid slugs at 860 fps.

https://www.bestfittings.co.uk/shop/fill-probes-adaptors/buddy-bottles-valves/220cc-300cc-500cc-300bar-carbon-fibre-buddy-bottles-with-best-fittings-fx-valve/

LOL! That's what I get for trusting PA for specs on an FX! Where did you find those specs? Here's what PA has on their website:

FX Dream-Tact Compact 

• Dream-Tact Compact with FX Stackable moderator
  • UTG PRO AR15 Ops Ready S1 Mil-spec Stock (Mounting parts included)
  • Overall length: 36.5" w/ buttstock collapsed and moderator attached
  • Smooth sidelever cocking action
  • Smooth Twist X barrel
  • 230 BAR / 3,335 PSI Fill Pressure
  • Barrel length: 320mm in .177, .22 (12.59"), 380mm in .25 (14.96")
  • Weight: 5.6lbs
  • AMP (Adjustable Match Precision) regulator
  • Dual Manometers: one for air tube pressure, one for regulator pressure
  • Externally adjustable hammer spring tension
  • 2-stage adjustable match trigger
  • Hogue AR-style pistol grip
  • Picatinny rail for mounting optics
  • Forend Picatinny rail for bipod/accessories
  • 3-step transfer port adjustment
  • Quick Disconnect Fill Fitting
  • Magazine Capacity: 21 rds. in .177, 18 rds. in .22, 16 rds. in .25
  • Includes magazine and 3-year transferable warranty

Interesting... I think I'd trust Utah Airguns and your measurements more than I would PA! LOL! I even checked their Barrel kits and those show 320mm as well. I asked a question about it on their website, will be interesting to see what they say. Here's a link to their barrel kit, which is actually on sale for $100 off! I'm tempted at that price, but don't need it if it's actually 380mm since I already have that from my Crown...

https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/FX_Dreamline_Superlight_STX_Caliber_Change_Kit_320mm_22_cal/9432

I noticed PA and Utah Airguns both have their Dreamline barrel kits marked down to $299.99, I guess they are clearing inventory for the new Superior Liners! If the barrel kits PA has are truly 320mm, I'd be interested in getting one for my Compact conversion, it would make it quite compact. I may reach out to FX tomorrow and ask if they actually have a 320mm Barrel Kit or if that's just a typo on PA's website...

Here is my favorite setup so far. The long bottle gave me the opportunity to rid the gun of having to screw a can on the end of the barrel to make it quiet. The internals are from my stock 380mm barrel. The liner in that system is actually only 11.75”. I use one baffle/air stripper secured inside the CF shroud one inch from the liners muzzle. Then 2.5” of sound deadening material then the cap. It is quiet and the gun looks proportional. I use 15.89 JSB pellets going in the 880’s with the reg at 150b. I use a little longer barrel to shoot 18.1’s 880fps with internal silencing. It’s quiet but not as quiet as when a Huggett is screwed on. Still working on it though. I don’t like making a little gun long by adding a 5” can and it’s just my opinion, but I think they look shoddy.
1589771739_13171436725ec1fddb43a3a7.02465674.jpg