• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

FX Dreamline Compact Tactical .22

Before and After....

1588442547_11444493855eadb5b3207d80.39829262.JPG

That looks awesome, but I have a .22 compact and wonder if the 300cc tank will fit on it. Can you please kindly measure and share with us the total length of the whole fitting from the bottle adapter to the end of the tank? Thank you in advance. 😁

Does anyone know if a Crown Continuum barrel will fit the Compact Dream-Tac? I have both the .22 and .25 380mm barrels for my Crown Continuum and was curios if I just got the 300cc CF tank and a .25 Dreamline probe, could I use the .25 Continuum barrel to convert my regular Dream-Tac to a Compact? I'm not sure what just the probe would cost, but hopefully it can be ordered as a separate part. Just thinking how I could increase versatility while saving a few hundred bucks by using a barrel I already have. Can only have one barrel on it at a time anyway!

1588515147_15960880905eaed14bda4860.52432393.jpeg
The bottle measures 10 3/8" overall and with the bottle adapter it's 12" overall. You should already have the bottle adapter on the gun as standard. Alarme realize this is the .25 Cal and my barrel is about 4" longer that the .22 barrel. Right now in this pic the end of the bottle to the suppressor is 2.5" so there may be a conflict with your suppressor in less you have a small diameter suppressor. This is a Donny FL Ronin @ 2" in diameter 

I think you can do that but you can’t have the extra plenum on your gun.

Good point! I do have an extra Power Plenum I got to try using 2 on my .25 Dream Classic. I was going to put it on the Dream Tac when it arrived, but I may just set it aside for a future project, or wait for FX to copy your barrel extender! LOL! For now, I think it should make adequate power for my use, and it will be nice to be able quickly convert from a full sized .22 DT to a .22 or .25 DTC with just a barrel, tank and probe swap!

The bottle measures 10 3/8" overall and with the bottle adapter it's 12" overall. You should already have the bottle adapter on the gun as standard. Alarme realize this is the .25 Cal and my barrel is about 4" longer that the .22 barrel. Right now in this pic the end of the bottle to the suppressor is 2.5" so there may be a conflict with your suppressor in less you have a small diameter suppressor. This is a Donny FL Ronin @ 2" in diameter

That's wonderful, Jeff. Now I think I want to get a 300cc bottle to help increase shot counts. I will probably acquire a DonnyFL Tanto or a Huggett Belita - both have 1.22" Dia. I believe I will get a good clearance with either of those. Thank you again very much.

You could check out STO's Bervitas. Shorter and matches the barrel contour. It also doesn't have the same bark as the huggert. 

1588554250_10961891395eaf6a0a9c74a8.38708228.jpg

I myself thought about their stuff as well. However when I went to their site, the moderators are no longer listed as far as I can tell.

They are there.

Google the term ' silent thunder ordnance moderator' and you should come up with a link to the 'secret menu' and you will see the items listed.