• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

FX Dreamline Classic

The one that makes the least amount of noise. 😁 Just messin’ with you!

You will get a few opinions on LDCs and their relative ability to quiet down the report. I have the Donny Sumo on my Daystate Regal .22 and I shoot regularly in my backyard. Very very quiet and Donny is excellent to work with and is very responsive. He ‘might’ even let you try one and return if you are not happy. Not sure, but call or email him and see what’s possible.

the discovery scopes are great for the money like bobo says depends are your budget optisan is a great scope also Aztec are a little eye box picky I think Athlon are great and clear I have had the Donny fl stuff for some time tatsu is short and little thug to it depends are what your thoughts are on the length you want sumo is all around the best I think I'm shooting a Ronin on my compact 25 and its just so nice and quiet I think the classic would deserve a sumo not to big but has very good looks on the gun 

I replaced my scope on Regal ( was a Leupold 6.5 - 20 X 40 MM EFR ) with a recent Athlon Helos 6.5 x 24 X 50 FFP (illuminated) and no regrets. Great for hunting, great MOA / MOA reticle and excellent glass. Not cheap, not outrageous either.

Love the reticle for both hunting and target shooting. Athlon scope is 29 oz and is too heavy for woods walking, but no issue for Bench shooting or shooting off a deck rail. Ask Bob O - he has one too!

No scratches on stock after constant use within last year. PM me if you want to talk live this week!

Thanks Douger and tommyb. I’m coming from a Diana 34. This will be my first PCP. So this is all new to me. Have been researching a lot and getting close to pulling the trigger. Just trying not to make many mistakes. Bob O, l am retired now and l can’t take it with me, so l can spend $300 - $600 on a scope. I will be shooting gophers,pigeons,dove,feral cats, and paper targets. Leaning towards the .22 caliber. Hate to miss those gophers. You don’t get that many chances.

Thanks guys. Really appreciate the advice!

Hey Duncanhynes. I am not the one you should be asking. I am a noob! Just off the top of my head though, the dreamline is like a lego set. You can mix and match from Lite to bullpup to Classic. This line has self regulating, smooth twist X barrels, and power regulating. I can get the Classic in synthetic which is just an improved Streamline for $999. That’s enough for me. Thanks. AOA says there will be no more Streamlines made. FYI