Tuning FX Dreamline Classic improvements ?

Hi , did anyone try to drill holes in the FX Dreamline classic stock to give access to the regulator and hammer spring screw? This should be an improvement to tune the gun without removing the stock . I think Ernest Rowe did it to reach the reg . A jig should be necessary to avoid drilling at the wrong place, or maybe someone has another idea about that.

Thanks

It’s on my list of things to do on my GRS Dreamline. You actually can see the top of the brass regulator adjustment at the top edge of the forearm. I’ll just have to cut a notch to expose the hex nut for adjustment. I don’t think it will hurt the looks as the stock is cut out where the reg pressure gauge is. I really don’t change ammo or tunes on my guns once I have them shooting good. I have the Dreamline shooting .22 hades at 920 FPS with 110 bar reg. They are crazy accurate out to 50 yards which is as far as I want to stretch them. I first tried a few slugs with reg at 150 bar but didn’t like the small shot count so just dialed it back to shoot pellets and I’m happy. If I want to play with slugs I’ll use my Maverick or the Leshiy 2

It’s on my list of things to do on my GRS Dreamline. You actually can see the top of the brass regulator adjustment at the top edge of the forearm. I’ll just have to cut a notch to expose the hex nut for adjustment. I don’t think it will hurt the looks as the stock is cut out where the reg pressure gauge is. I really don’t change ammo or tunes on my guns once I have them shooting good. I have the Dreamline shooting .22 hades at 920 FPS with 110 bar reg. They are crazy accurate out to 50 yards which is as far as I want to stretch them. I first tried a few slugs with reg at 150 bar but didn’t like the small shot count so just dialed it back to shoot pellets and I’m happy. If I want to play with slugs I’ll use my Maverick or the Leshiy 2
If you degas the gun you can rotate the airtube enough to access the regulator without modifying the stock. When you pressurize the gun it will still seal on the o-ring. I’ve done it on more than one Dreamline and a tube Wildcat. Not my original idea. It’s been posted before.

If you degas the gun you can rotate the airtube enough to access the regulator without modifying the stock. When you pressurize the gun it will still seal on the o-ring. I’ve done it on more than one Dreamline and a tube Wildcat. Not my original idea. It’s been posted before.
I agree I've seen it posted before but can't remember where. But i am still interested to know what thread size and thread count the hammer spring screw is. if you ever find out please let me know. thanks